Ratings for Dr. Edward A. Carrington

He is a horrible person, all he cares about is the annual membership fee.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

He is a testament to his profession and a throwback to when doctors put patients firsts. He listens to your concerns and asks questions to truly make sure he understands your concerns. His new nurse, Diane is AWESOME. If you are an older patient who remembers what it was like when doctors truly practiced medicine, you're be please with Dr. Carrington.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

doctor carrington is a slacker when it comes to letting a patient know about their BAD lab results. The charts sit on a counter for months without reviewing the results. Then the elderly call wanting to know why the nurse have not returned a call regarding their high or low cholestrol or sugar level. The clinic is VERY unorganized. Oh! and dont get shaved by patty for a EKG warning! she is using a razor from a previous patient with the hair still on it.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

The best PCP I have ever had. I am a Registered Nurse who does and will continue to send friends and family to Dr. Carrington. He's the very best !!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Excellent care, very professional staff. Have and will recommend his office to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

I have been his patient for over 25 years. Have always been able to see him right away no matter what the problem and his office is usually on time. I find him to be very knowledgable and if he doesn't know how or what to treat readily refers me to a specialist, which is better than being given the run around then being referred. He has been a great doctor all these years and continues to be. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Being new to the area, this was my first visit. It was a routine physical and went went very well. He picked up on a sleep problem and referred me for testing. Overall I was very satisfied with the everything.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

I saw Carrington after I picked up very heavy motorcycle. I felt and heard pops in my back and severe pain. Dr. told me I just pulled a muscle and to keep moving so muscles don't tighten up. Would not give any thing for pain. I was told to come back in 2 weeks. After 2 weeks of misery I went back to see him. He said he didn't know why I still hurt and that I should see a ortho dr. He still would not give any thing for severe pain. Went to ortho Dr. he took X-ray's right away and said I had broken my back. I was to go home and go to bed not move until I had an MRI. I was finally givin pain meds. After complaing to Carrington about his lack of concern and misdiagnosis I got a letter from him dropping me from his practice. He lied and said I had missed to many appoinments. All he had to do was take an X-ray on my first visit and maybe I would have recovered better. At least maybe I wouldn't have suffered 3 weeks of severe back pain.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2005

Considered one of the best in the valley and I think they are right.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Edward A. Carrington's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1968)