Ratings for Dr. Sandra Tai

Dr. Sandra Tai, her associates and support staff are wonderful. I had a great experience during my entire treatment with braces and follow up treatment with various retainers which was 3 years ago. I recently returned to get a new retainer and received the same high level of support, service and knowledge, as consistent throughout the past treatment. I've experienced all staff to demonstrate a high level of excellency in their respective areas of expertise. All in all, a wonderful group of professionals providing the best service in this field.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I am doing my invisalign with Dr. Sandra Tai. She seems pretty professional and very knowledgeable about what she is doing. BUT she is way too busy to see you after first consultation and second itero scan. The clinic is a pretty decent clinic with all very high-end technology and stuff. I've been there for over a year now, and i've only seen her twice. Every check up and adjustment or anything is done by her Daughter and the assistants. I dont know where she is every day, but she is not at the office for her patients or at least not there every time i went. And she never told me thoroughly on how this is going to work, so i have to ask the assistant to show me the whole process on their computer. My suggestion would be do it somewhere else if you are looking for a Doctor that cares and pays attentions to your invisalign process and actually SEES you for every check up. But if you dont mind that, Sandra Tai's office and her Daughter and staffs would be a good choice too.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Both my sons have been looked after Doctor Sandra Tai and her team very well. They are very professional, kind and very helpful. I would highly recommend Doctor Tai's office.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Both my children have been seeing Dr Tai since they were little. The staff in her office are wonderful. Dr Tai is very knowledgeable and very caring. We feel very well cared for. Her renovated office space is so pretty.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017