Ratings for Dr. P Ghura

Absolutely the best! Took my complaint seriously and sent me for tests where a rare tumour was discovered. Previous Dr. four years ago pooh-poohed my pain and told me just to go for physio. Dr Ghura acted quickly and I owe my life to him. I am sad he has left the practice.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ghura. He is one of the few doctors I have dealt with who actually listens to you. He is an extremely caring person and does his best to ensure that your health issues have a positive outcome.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

He is currently my family doctor now but im dieing to get a new one. he is very RUDE and unacknowledged about a lot of things in his profession. He laughed while he told me i might have cancer and he told me that i probably wont make it as an mechanic because i am a girl, even when he knows im suffering from anxiety and depression... way to make me feel better. When i suggested to take something other than celexa he told me that i should just increase my dosage. TERRIBLE experience.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

WENT TO SEE DR GHURA. WUOLDNT REFILL MY PRESCRIPTIONS & TOLD ME THAT I WILL NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER APT AS MSP ONLY PAYS HIM FOR 10 MIN. DIDNT SEEM TO CARE AT ALL. SAW A SPECILIST FOR MY BACK & DR GHURA WANTED TO SEE ME - AKED WHY SINCE HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THE REASON I SAW THE SPECIALIST. HE JUST WANTED THE APT SO HE CAN GET PAID BY MSP. I AM NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH DR. GHURA

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012