Dr. Perry Gdalevitch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(41)

"Le Dr. Gilbert est un vrai magicien qui nous aide à prolonger notre jeunesse en nous pr..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Perry Gdalevitch

I underwent a explant/capsulectomy/mastopexy under the care of Dr. Gdalevitch. This is my first time ever sharing my experience with a doctor but, in this case Dr. Gdalevitch deserves accolades. I must also give 5 stars to her darling assistant, Anissa! Dr. Gdalevitch (and Anissa)was diligent in responding to every e-mail and her post-op monitoring was outstanding. I was able to reach Dr. Gdalevitch personally by phone right after my operation. Dr. Gdalevitch possesses competence as well as artistry in her domaine.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Dr. Gdalevitch was extremely professional throughout the entire process. She answered all my questions and advised me on which procedure would fit my needs. I went for two consultations prior to surgery, and surgery day went very well. We had 2 follow-ups after that as well. Appointments are always kept and waiting period is very short. Very satisfied with my experience!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Always feel well taken care with Dr G. She is very personable and skilled. Office staff are great and parking is so easy. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

I underwent a Labiaplasty with Dr. Perry Gladevitch and Anissa, and my experience was great. The procedure was painless, (simply a pulling sensation), and the healing was very tolerable as I was prescribed some painkillers. I was able to go back to work a few days later. Both of them make an incredible "dream team"; they are so sweet, well informed, and always made me feel comfortable. I really felt cared for which is not something I have experienced when I consulted with other doctors. I would do the whole process again in a heartbeat, I'd recommend it to anybody looking into doing the same procedure. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Dr Perry is great, very knowledgeable and most of all honest and realistic. She did an amazing job and the results were better than expected! Anissa is also amazing and very available for any questions and worries that I had, got all my answers within minutes! I gladly recommend them, don't settle for less, this team is the best!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

I thought and, in doubt postponed, for a long time to a surgical intervention to my eyelid. Finally, following the recommendation of a friend of mine, I met Dr. Perry Gdalevitch, Plastic Surgeon, with whom I had a medical consultation. Dr Gdalevitch immediately showed herself to be very attentive, caring and above all reassuring by answering all my doubtful questions. I had the surgery few months later. The intervention, short and painless, took place without a problem. Soon after I had the impression of an apparent improvement and within two weeks I had the pleasant certainty of a very successful operation. I sincerely thank Dr Gdalevitch who has worked with the utmost professionalism and care together with her very welcoming and friendly Staff , Without any doubt I would recommend Dr. Gdalevitch to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I can't say enough about my excellent expience. Defiantly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr. Gdalevitch is extremely knowledgeable, detail oriented, and caring. She understood my needs exactly and was a very good listener. She executed exactly as she had described she would. I am very very satisfied with the result. I highly recommend her. She is a fantastic plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr Perry is a great doctor, very knowledgeable and most of all honest. I had a fat transfer to the breast and she made I understood the limitations of this procedures. She did an amazing job and the results were better than anticipated! Anissa is also great and very helpful! Great team!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Dr Gdalevitch est très professionnelle , disponible et s’assure de la satisfaction après la chirurgie. Je dois subir 2 autres interventions et j’ai entièrement confiance pour ce que sera le résultat. Bravo à vous et aussi Anissa qui offre un service exceptionnel Je recommande fortement

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Perry Gdalevitch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Mon approche consiste à appliquer les principes de proportions parfaites (phi) pour vous aider à atteindre vos buts esthétiques et objectifs de reconstruction. Il m’est également important de garder votre aspect naturel et d’encourager un poids sain. Je crois fermement que le corps humain peut prendre de différentes formes et tailles et celles-ci peuvent toutes être belles. En tant que chirurgienne plasticienne, mon but est de vous aider à atteindre vos objectifs fonctionnels et esthétiques, tout en assurant votre sécurité, votre santé et votre bienêtre. Je fournis à mes patients une approche personnalisée et je suis toujours facilement accessible. My approach involves applying the principles of perfect proportions (phi) to help you achieve your aesthetic and reconstructive goals. Equally important is keeping you looking natural and encouraging a healthy body weight. I strongly believe that the human body comes in many different shapes and sizes and these can all be beautiful. As a female plastic surgeon, my goals are to help you achieve your functional and aesthetic goals while ensuring your safety, health and well being. I provide my patients with a personalized approach and am always easily accessible to them.

• English