Ratings for Dr. Nick Yardley

Doctor fixed my knee. 3 months from injury I was completed surgery

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I saw Dr Yardley Jan 5th and was very pleased with treatment. I mentioned I had a hearing disability so he kindly spoke up and explained about my broken ankle and said I needed a cast. I was somewhat overwhelmed and nervous and said I really didn't want a cast because I was afraid as I have never broken anything before. Once he explained why I needed a cast and showed me the x-ray results I felt better. Then again I was nervous with the application of the cast but Ryan was extremely kind and explained everything to me as he was wrapping my leg. All in all it was not a bad experience. From the moment I first entered emergency to my last visit - all of the staff were excellent. Thank you to "All".

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I saw him today and he basically said to "suck it up" without even asking me any questions or answeing mine! Extremely rude and I was rushed and waved off by him. He said. , "we're done here". I had my sister with me for an extra pair of ears as I am deaf. She was floored by his attitude too!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I saw Dr. Yardley several times after breaking my foot. He is very busy but does not make you feel rushed. Considering it was a fracture clinic, I never had to wait long and was even seen early more than once! He was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. The community is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

He was the only surgeon who would touch my shoulder. I had seen a surgeon, who was highly recommended, and his response was to wait until the rotator cuff completely tears. When I mentioned it affects my job he told me find a new job. Dr. Yardley had no hesitation and agreed to surgery. I've no complaints over anything he's done

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

He was my Mother-in-laws surgeon, I thought he was fantastic. Great man! He did a fantastic job. Everyone has an opinion in mine he was a great Dr explained everything to us for her after care. I found him to be fantastic, I recommend him HIGHLY! Kimberley White (Kelloway)

Submitted April 27, 2015

If you get referred to this doctor ask for another! I waited a month for the appointment and hoped this was my last stop to find a solution to my knee issue. He walked in late, no introduction which last time i checked that is a polite and human thing to do. He was rude, arrogant, and told me my knee is worn out and that what i need is a time machine. After being in there for not even 10 minutes he says "well I'm getting behind, you should head out". Really??? He didn't explain what my options were besides saying "I'm too smart to recommend surgery, I'm too smart to recommend a supplement etc..etc.. I felt like i was inconveniencing him by being there and it was obvious that he didn't care about me or my issue. I have never been treated so badly by a doctor and he actually had the nerve to check his voicemail during the appointment. Heaven forbid he actually focus on me and the fact i was there for help which was omething he didn't have time for. When asked about surgery his reponse was" I could do surgery, it would help to pay my mortgage". Nice. Now i have to waste more time off work and more time with pain so i can see a surgeon that actually cares and will treat me like a human being with feelings. If u get referred to him don't be another victim of a dr trying to get as many patients as possible in a day . RUN. RUN FAR AWAY, OR IN MY CASE HOBBLE. He gives a bad name to the doctors that went into the field to help people, not fill their bank account!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Had shoulder surgery, was open and honest. Staff was good

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I have had both of my knees scoped by Dr. Nick and I 'm pleased with all of the results , there is only a some much a doctor can do with what he or she has to work with.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Great doc. Knows his stuff and cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014