Ratings for Dr. Joonhee Park

horrible experience with this doctor. terrible bed side manners. and made me feel stupid for every question i asked.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I did an appointment with Dr. Joonhee Park because we are planning have babies and I am looking for a new OB/GY in long term for my future pregnancy. I had heard /read that she had good reviews in internet. In my experience she was totally uninterested and condescending in my questions and she looked very rushed. She not gave me the chance to ask her all my doubts and my husband had the same feeling. Our appointment was probably less than 10 minutes. Have a baby is something very delicate and an important moment for a woman. I was looking for a professional in which I can trust, feel comfortable and with empathy for the patients. Definitely Dr. Joonhee Park is not the right person. She even didn't say goodbye to us, totally cold and unfriendly. Very disappointed. Never again.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Park is friendly and patiently listens and answers any questions or concerns. I had to call her a couple of times on weekends and she returned my calls promptly. She's wonderful and I'm very happy with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Very thorough and very professional! Great bedside manner. Probably the best experience I have had at a doctors office because she actually listened to and addressed all of my concerns. And I never felt rushed! Friendly and helpful staff also.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012