Ratings for Dr. Peter Inkpen

I was referred to Peter's office for a PRP injection in my lower back. Both appointments ran late but the guy has a real busy practice. All through the process, both Peter and his staff explained to me clearly what the procedure was, how I might benefit and what the post-procedure protocol would be. I also had an excellent follow up as well. All were very professional. Other than the waiting, no complaints from me at all.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Had a few tests. Inkpen advised no findings. Continued to deteriorate and pain has become intolerable. Now going to a Vancouver doctor who has been able to provide a diagnosis and treatment. If he didn’t know the issue, it is OK to say so vs advising nothing is wrong.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

The physio who did my assessment was excellent. Dr inkpen disinterested once I asked what treatments are available that are covered under my medical plan. Apparently if you are not there to spend money on the plasma replacement shots, don’t waste his time

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Inkpen is in need of medical help himself. Hopefully a visit to a proctologist will yield his head. If this Dr could explain the issue at hand without acting so antisocial, that would be better. I had no idea what was going on with this man. He just expects to do whatever he see fit without an explanation. Find a specialist who has bedside manner and will take the time to inform you about what's happening.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

There are far better specialists out there. Find one that will answer your questions without being a rude arrogant jerk. I wouldn't trust my pets life with this guy. He has no feelings and is obviously just in it for the money. The fact he doesn't care is very apparent.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Very impressive! Takes the time needed to evaluate you and then explains what he CAN help and what he CANNOT.

Submitted November 13, 2017

It's interesting the types of reviews that are here. I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I feel that some of these negative comments totally misrepresent the wonderful service I received at Dr. Inkpen's clinic. I found the staff helpful, timely, considerate, and even though they were very busy - helped answer and direct me with the questions I had. Yes, there can be a waitlist - but which doctor doesn't have one these days? I was seen relatively quickly and was given exemplary care during my appointment. Dr. Inkpen had a great team - not only did I get to see the doctor - but I saw a physiotherapist and an EMG tech. My concerns and questions were addressed, he assessed me with in professional and considerate manner - even cracked a few jokes. I'm getting some answers and progress - so I would have to say I had excellent results! Take the naysayers with a grain of salt folks!

Submitted November 10, 2017

Asked the right questions. Provided the right solution. Got what I needed. Not everyone can find results from a single visit to a single doctor. I'd been to my GP, chiropractor, massage therapists and physio. Dr. Inkpen was the only one with a correct long-term solution to my pain. Make your own judgments. Online reviews are always heavily skewed by people who don't get what they expect instead of people who are happy. Considering the number of patients one has in a year, I'd guess the vast majority of happy patients outweigh those who are unhappy.

Submitted November 7, 2017

Very flippant and ridiculous. My GP sent me to uncover why arms and legs continue to have pins and needles at night. Mr Inkpot diagnosed my legs without ever testing them!! His advice? Surgery to only one wrist (when both arms are affected!!!) and to take a sleeping pill! He is too busy charging our over whelmed medical system so he can make maximum money and he just runs the same tests ( done by his harem) over and over . Ask to be referred elsewhere!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

This is the first time I have ever leaft a review for a physician, but my experience was a so bad I felt compelled to comment.He spent maybe 5 minutes doing range of motion tests. Didn't ask any questions, didn't offer any information about my condition. Had an extremely arrogant approach and was dismissive and pushy. I would advise other docs who are considering referring and folks in need of care to look elsewhere.

Submitted October 15, 2017