Ratings for Dr. Peter Inkpen

I really liked Dr Inkpen. I found him knowledgeable, polite, helpful and professional. I have had 2 visits with him and both times he has suggested courses of action that no other doctors, GPS or specialist had suggested. I gave the staff rating as OK due to the physiotherapist. She is not compassionate, did not explain her testing, and needs some education on how to interact and treat patients in chronic pain. If this had been my first visit, she would be the reason I would not return. All the other staff were great!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Inkpen and his staff were fantastic! After seeing endless other doctors, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors etc and receiving no help... I was ecstatic when Peter was able to diagnosis and even begin treatment in the first visit. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Knowledgeable, compassionate, and helped me get answers to start a plan toward recovery. Great doc and great team!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I don't know what i did, But i was treated bad, he was rude and dident even look at issue at hand, I felt i was a nobody,,He said i was too fat that's why i hurt,,I am fine.. His rudeness was shocking to me..I will just have to live with this serious issue..Oh well. I do know i wont ever return to him again..His staff were super great..One apologized to me for his action.

Submitted March 12, 2018

He is quirky and has a funny personality, but he knows what he's talking about and was helpful in treating my pain issues.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I was referred to Peter's office for a PRP injection in my lower back. Both appointments ran late but the guy has a real busy practice. All through the process, both Peter and his staff explained to me clearly what the procedure was, how I might benefit and what the post-procedure protocol would be. I also had an excellent follow up as well. All were very professional. Other than the waiting, no complaints from me at all.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Had a few tests. Inkpen advised no findings. Continued to deteriorate and pain has become intolerable. Now going to a Vancouver doctor who has been able to provide a diagnosis and treatment. If he didn’t know the issue, it is OK to say so vs advising nothing is wrong.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

The physio who did my assessment was excellent. Dr inkpen disinterested once I asked what treatments are available that are covered under my medical plan. Apparently if you are not there to spend money on the plasma replacement shots, don’t waste his time

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Very impressive! Takes the time needed to evaluate you and then explains what he CAN help and what he CANNOT.

Submitted November 13, 2017

It's interesting the types of reviews that are here. I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I feel that some of these negative comments totally misrepresent the wonderful service I received at Dr. Inkpen's clinic. I found the staff helpful, timely, considerate, and even though they were very busy - helped answer and direct me with the questions I had. Yes, there can be a waitlist - but which doctor doesn't have one these days? I was seen relatively quickly and was given exemplary care during my appointment. Dr. Inkpen had a great team - not only did I get to see the doctor - but I saw a physiotherapist and an EMG tech. My concerns and questions were addressed, he assessed me with in professional and considerate manner - even cracked a few jokes. I'm getting some answers and progress - so I would have to say I had excellent results! Take the naysayers with a grain of salt folks!

Submitted November 10, 2017

Healthwise
Mail Handlers
Molina
  • Molina Healthcare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Select Choice