Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

I had a calcaneocuboid fusion earlier this year. He is very knowledgeable and skillful. Friendly with a great sense of humour. There is no arrogance or anything negative about how he treated me. Very down to earth. He was very understanding and has great empathy. I had other specialist last year that treated me extremely badly, and were unsafe in their practice, causing more damage to my foot by their treatment. but Dr Peereboom has been the opposite. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had bunion osteotomy with Dr Peereboom 14 months ago. I have just returned from hiking through the Canadian Rockies and Alaska and I had no problem with my foot. This would not have been possible 14 month ago. Thank you Dr Peereboom.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Ankle arthroscopy went well. Very knowledgeable, friendly but quietly spoken. Always happy to answer any questions in detail and he certainly knows his stuff. Excellent bedside manner and I would have no hesitations in recommending Dr Peereboom for.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Did a lot of research first, it was all spot on,ask a question,get an informed,detailed answer. Surgery has gone well ,just waiting the 12 weeks out before I can get the result but am sure it has gone well. Will update as it progresses as I know how important it is to be assured you have one of the best doing your ankle.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Brilliant Surgeon, extremely knowledgeable, very easy to talk to. Can not recommend Dr Peereboom enough.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Really appreciate what Dr Peereboom has done for me. Easy to talk to and i feel very confident in his care. Staff are lovely too.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I had left ankle sub taylor joint fusion. And Iam feeling pretty bloody good I think Jeff is a ledgend he is so easy to talk to and he really knows his stuff he was recommended to me by another ledgened Andrew Biecher in melbourne who had done same surgery on the right ankle.I was so scared I wouldn't find another surgeon like Andrew but I did and I am so happy😀😀😀😀😀

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

A quiet and knowledgeable surgeon. My husbands operation went really well on his foot and ankle. :0

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Very impressed with Dr Peereboom's after he was able to fix an injury in my foot that I had carried for over 7 years. No other doctor or specialist was able to diagnose the issue or find a treatment that worked. Has allowed me to return to playing rugby fully fit for the first time in years.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Top quality care. Dr Peereboom was excellent through the whole process of my recovery from a serious foot fracture.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016