Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

I had a left ankle fusion with Dr Peereboom in 2006 and it's been almost 10 years and I have my life back. He is a quiet man, deep thinking, and measured. He explains everything very clearly and gives you all the information and options. I found him to be very thoughtful, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

A quiet and knowledgeable surgeon. My husbands operation went really well on his foot and ankle. :0

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Very impressed with Dr Peereboom's after he was able to fix an injury in my foot that I had carried for over 7 years. No other doctor or specialist was able to diagnose the issue or find a treatment that worked. Has allowed me to return to playing rugby fully fit for the first time in years.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Top quality care. Dr Peereboom was excellent through the whole process of my recovery from a serious foot fracture.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr Peereboom is a great specialist who relates well to his patients on a personal level.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Excellent surgeon who explains everything in a manner the average person can understand. Reluctant to operate unless absolutely necessary.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

After many doctors' misdiagnosis, I was recommended in a 48 hour time frame to see Dr Peereboom by 3 separate people (who were not in acquaintance with each other). I was so grateful for their recommendation. Dr Peereboom found issues in my feet that no other doctor, my whole life, had ever picked up on.His diagnosis meant I did not need to stay in the moonboot and I would not need surgery. He has a wonderful 'bedside manner', and explains things in a very clear and easy to understand way. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Dr Peereboom - truly a master of his craft.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Quite man but will answer your questions, and wants to help . Knows his responsibilities once he takes you on. Ethical too it seems to me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I cant speak highly enough of Dr Peereboom after being crippled with a severe ankle problem I'm now returning to live life normally again just 4 months after ankle fusion surgery. Everthing was above expectation from Dr Peereboom and all of his staff where friendly and very pleasant to deal with I would highly recommend Dr Peereboom to anyone with 100% confidence you will be happy with the result.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Very knowledgeable! So happy I finally came across Dr Peereboom after a number of terrible opinions from other surgeons

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015