Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

Brilliant Surgeon, extremely knowledgeable, very easy to talk to. Can not recommend Dr Peereboom enough.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Really appreciate what Dr Peereboom has done for me. Easy to talk to and i feel very confident in his care. Staff are lovely too.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I had left ankle sub taylor joint fusion. And Iam feeling pretty bloody good I think Jeff is a ledgend he is so easy to talk to and he really knows his stuff he was recommended to me by another ledgened Andrew Biecher in melbourne who had done same surgery on the right ankle.I was so scared I wouldn't find another surgeon like Andrew but I did and I am so happy😀😀😀😀😀

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I had a left ankle fusion with Dr Peereboom in 2006 and it's been almost 10 years and I have my life back. He is a quiet man, deep thinking, and measured. He explains everything very clearly and gives you all the information and options. I found him to be very thoughtful, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

A quiet and knowledgeable surgeon. My husbands operation went really well on his foot and ankle. :0

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Very impressed with Dr Peereboom's after he was able to fix an injury in my foot that I had carried for over 7 years. No other doctor or specialist was able to diagnose the issue or find a treatment that worked. Has allowed me to return to playing rugby fully fit for the first time in years.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Top quality care. Dr Peereboom was excellent through the whole process of my recovery from a serious foot fracture.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr Peereboom is a great specialist who relates well to his patients on a personal level.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Excellent surgeon who explains everything in a manner the average person can understand. Reluctant to operate unless absolutely necessary.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

After many doctors' misdiagnosis, I was recommended in a 48 hour time frame to see Dr Peereboom by 3 separate people (who were not in acquaintance with each other). I was so grateful for their recommendation. Dr Peereboom found issues in my feet that no other doctor, my whole life, had ever picked up on.His diagnosis meant I did not need to stay in the moonboot and I would not need surgery. He has a wonderful 'bedside manner', and explains things in a very clear and easy to understand way. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Dr Peereboom - truly a master of his craft.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016