You may also like

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I cant speak highly enough of Dr Peereboom after being crippled with a severe ankle problem I'm now returning to live life normally again just 4 months after ankle fusion surgery. Everthing was above expectation from Dr Peereboom and all of his staff where friendly and very pleasant to deal with I would highly recommend Dr Peereboom to anyone with 100% confidence you will be happy with the result.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

The best foot doctor in Brisbane, I had a serious rugby injury that caused significant ongoing pain I had a tendon transfer and calcaneal shift done and pain free after recovery. This is the doctor you want for feet and ankles without a question as I had also seen the other alleged good specialists with no result. Really good guy as well and you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

How can this guy get it so right, while others can't diagnose the problem ?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I have had ongoing ankle issues and have seen a few surgeons with all of them avoiding surgery. Finally saw Dr Peereboom and he straight away saw the problem and scheduled my surgery. Once opening me up the issue was worse than the MRI had shown and he did a brilliant job in fixing it all. He is very approachable and easy to talk to and I like to think of him as a gental giant. If you want the best go and see Dr Peereboom a true master of ankles and feet.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Jeff was outstanding! The 2 operations he performed on my feet have made the world of difference. His manner, skill and friendly approach was the best I have ever experienced!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Quite man but will answer your questions, and wants to help . Knows his responsibilities once he takes you on. Ethical too it seems to me."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cant speak highly enough of Dr Peereboom after being crippled with a severe ankle problem I'm now returning to live life normally again just 4 months after an..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable! So happy I finally came across Dr Peereboom after a number of terrible opinions from other surgeons "

September 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The best foot doctor in Brisbane, I had a serious rugby injury that caused significant ongoing pain I had a tendon transfer and calcaneal shift done and pain fr..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "How can this guy get it so right, while others can't diagnose the problem ? "

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have used Dr Peereboom since 1998 and have found him to be outstanding and would not use another surgeon"

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had ongoing ankle issues and have seen a few surgeons with all of them avoiding surgery. Finally saw Dr Peereboom and he straight away saw the problem an..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Competent and confident. Very approachable and caring. Two arthroscopies required and this treated my pain well."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredibly knowledgeable!! After having already seen a few surgeons, he is by far the best!"

September 16, 2014