Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

Top quality care. Dr Peereboom was excellent through the whole process of my recovery from a serious foot fracture.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr Peereboom is a great specialist who relates well to his patients on a personal level.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Excellent surgeon who explains everything in a manner the average person can understand. Reluctant to operate unless absolutely necessary.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

After many doctors' misdiagnosis, I was recommended in a 48 hour time frame to see Dr Peereboom by 3 separate people (who were not in acquaintance with each other). I was so grateful for their recommendation. Dr Peereboom found issues in my feet that no other doctor, my whole life, had ever picked up on.His diagnosis meant I did not need to stay in the moonboot and I would not need surgery. He has a wonderful 'bedside manner', and explains things in a very clear and easy to understand way. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Dr Peereboom - truly a master of his craft.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Quite man but will answer your questions, and wants to help . Knows his responsibilities once he takes you on. Ethical too it seems to me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I cant speak highly enough of Dr Peereboom after being crippled with a severe ankle problem I'm now returning to live life normally again just 4 months after ankle fusion surgery. Everthing was above expectation from Dr Peereboom and all of his staff where friendly and very pleasant to deal with I would highly recommend Dr Peereboom to anyone with 100% confidence you will be happy with the result.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Very knowledgeable! So happy I finally came across Dr Peereboom after a number of terrible opinions from other surgeons

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

The best foot doctor in Brisbane, I had a serious rugby injury that caused significant ongoing pain I had a tendon transfer and calcaneal shift done and pain free after recovery. This is the doctor you want for feet and ankles without a question as I had also seen the other alleged good specialists with no result. Really good guy as well and you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

How can this guy get it so right, while others can't diagnose the problem ?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I have used Dr Peereboom since 1998 and have found him to be outstanding and would not use another surgeon

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015