Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Peereboom

My first consultation with Jeff re a Charcot foot. His knowledge and explanation to me in 'layman' terms, was comprehensive. Definitely a 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

After surgery the healing time was over 3 Months.At first he seemed really friendly and helpful,but after his operation failed,I soon found myself pushed under the rug.There a lot better out there.Avoid.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Due to the nature of my injury I was offered an appt time at the end of that same day. As others have said I was impressed with Dr. Peereboom empathetic attitude. He took time to reviews the scans and patiently explain his determination and how he arrived at it. I have had other specialists that mistake themselves for God but Dr. Peereboom was the total opposite. My wife and I were both very pleased with the entire experience. Staff were also a pleasure.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

A down to earth plain speaking man & a caring & excellent surgeon, I would not hesitate in referring Dr Peereboom to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Peereboom is not a 5 out of 5, hes a 6 out of 5. The ladies at the front desk went above and beyond helping me. (inc telling me where to get FREE MRI scans (no out of pocket expenses)). Dr Peereboom spent time explaining through all my scans, answered my long list of questions and he clearly knows his field. Best of all, he was honest, I have a problem, but its not bad enough to operate ... yet. My local doctor has also had both her ankles fused through him and also says he is the best in Brisbane.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I had a calcaneocuboid fusion earlier this year. He is very knowledgeable and skillful. Friendly with a great sense of humour. There is no arrogance or anything negative about how he treated me. Very down to earth. He was very understanding and has great empathy. I had other specialist last year that treated me extremely badly, and were unsafe in their practice, causing more damage to my foot by their treatment. but Dr Peereboom has been the opposite. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had bunion osteotomy with Dr Peereboom 14 months ago. I have just returned from hiking through the Canadian Rockies and Alaska and I had no problem with my foot. This would not have been possible 14 month ago. Thank you Dr Peereboom.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Ankle arthroscopy went well. Very knowledgeable, friendly but quietly spoken. Always happy to answer any questions in detail and he certainly knows his stuff. Excellent bedside manner and I would have no hesitations in recommending Dr Peereboom for.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Did a lot of research first, it was all spot on,ask a question,get an informed,detailed answer. Surgery has gone well ,just waiting the 12 weeks out before I can get the result but am sure it has gone well. Will update as it progresses as I know how important it is to be assured you have one of the best doing your ankle.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Brilliant Surgeon, extremely knowledgeable, very easy to talk to. Can not recommend Dr Peereboom enough.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017