Dr. Ben Fong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ben Fong

I would like to thank all employees of this office for making my treatment a simple and pleasurable experience. While my treatment lasted close to 20 months, my bi-weekly appointments were never a drag, knowing I will be greeted and treated by very kind and professional staff. In particular, I would like to thank Dr. Ben Fong for closely monitoring my progress and not hesitating when additional procedures and time was required for areas needing quick fixes and/or improvements. Last but definitely not least, Dr. Ben Fong ensured there were no surprises when it came to payments of fees for the Invisalign treatment, as well as other treatments (e.g. cleaning, fillings, etc.) and was very kind of flexible on that matter. My overall experience with this clinic rates at 10/10 and I have already recommended it to many of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I only have positive comments to say about Dr Ben Fong and his staff. I have been his patient for 9 years and half now and I will never change him for any another dentist. The treatment I received up to now from Dr Fong has been higher than expected. I wasn’t expecting too much from my Invisalign treatment but since then I feel so different in a positive way with my new smile! His staff is so professional, dedicated and courteous that really remind me to my family dentist in France when I was younger. All my family and colleagues that are referred to him are very satisfied and beyond expectations. Personally, I had bad experience from dentists in Ottawa and Dr Fong gives my confidence back! God bless you Dr Fong and your staff. Credo!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Excellent dentist, best ortho guy around. Love my teeth now.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

My Husband and I and both our twin girls got Invisalign from Dr. Fong. Needless to say, he is the best. Thank you! And congrats on the winning of the best dentist in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I am glad to see you won the favourite dentist award. You were always go honest with my treatment. See you on my next visit.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Excellent dentist. I Only came to him for Invisalign but I will be staying. My previous dentist keep switching because it’s one of those corporation clinic. Besides that, Dr. Fong is great and his staff are well trained.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Congratulation for winning the Faces Award. I and everyone I knew voted got you. Even my hairdresser voted for you. He knew you from a friend that you did Invisalign on.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Three cheers for Dr Ben Fong for winning the Faces Award for the most favourite dentist in the Ottawa area. I had my Invisalign treat done 12 years ago when he first started the service. My teeth are still the same way it was done. Thanks to Dr. Ben Fong and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I have known Dr. Fong since he started his dental practice in the 80s. Recently, I saw his nomination of Faces Award and decided to vote for him. I really wanted him to win so I voted everyday for him as it was allowed. Today, I saw on his Facebook that he won. Way ago Dr. Fong and keep up with the excellent dentistry that you have been doing. I hope he in not retiring in the near future. Also, a bow to him for all the pro bono dental work he has done over the years. My research reveals his pro bono program for the less fortunate is the only one of its kind in North America. All the best to him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

amazing, i love this dentist! I have been a patient of Dr. Fong's for over 8 years now and he takes excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018