Ratings for Dr. Ben Fong

We love Herongate Dental clinic. My oldest got her braces almost 1 year ago, now has the best smile . Now my youngest is all set to go in for hers. The office staff is wonderful and always polite. We enjoy going to our appointment.Everyone is super helpful and extremely knowledgable i strongly recommend Herongate Dental and Dr. Fong for all your Dental needs.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

feels like he really wants money and not very helpful. do not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Do not recommend. He and his staff are not professional.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Excellent dentist. He is passionate about his work and the results speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

He did an excellent job, love my smile. He's big on details and will make sure you walk out satisfied. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Fong's for my entire life. In December of 2015, I began my invisalign treatment, and have just finished. It's made a huge difference, and I have been surprised and very pleased with the results. Yes, it's a bit uncomfortable, but you do grow accustomed to it. And it's worth it. Dr. Fong, and the entire team was a pleasure to work with. Very professional, friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Fong and his team are incredibly professional and friendly, while the overall clinic is very clean and up to date. Each visit has been a pleasant and comfortable experience! I had the Invisalign treatment and couldn't be happier with the results, I would definitely recommend this clinic to anyone interested in the Invisalign procedure.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr.Fong is a horrible dentist his staff is unprofessional I wouldn't recommend anyone to go there.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

After spending $5000.00 on both upper and lower braces for my son, we started having movement of the teeth 2 years after the braces were removed. My son went back to Dr. Fong and he was told that we would have to pay another $5000.00 to have the braces put back on. Excuse me?!!! so we went to get a second opinion with another Orthodontist who stated that if my son were his patient, he would be fixing his teeth free of charge. I would not reommend going to Dr. Fong.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Did not finisb my treatment as promised... my teeth are crooked again... I don't have insurance so I guess I am stuck with this smile....

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015