Ratings for Dr. Yasser A. Saloum

If you are a new patient, wait 5 1/2 to 6 months for any results. 2 months wait for first apt. 1 1/2 months for testing. Then 2 months for an apt. with results. Talk about overbooked!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

The staff is great and punctuality was pretty good. Dr Saloum is personable until you ask questions - then he gets testy. At second visit he said there was no reason to return if I wasn't willing to submit to some toxic testing. He actually said "none of us would be able to stay in business if we didn't do all these tests" when I asked him if there was any alternative to those particular tests. I've since found doctors who are willing to do less toxic testing and am working with them instead.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr Saloum is an outstanding physician and a human being. To the individual who rated him poorly this physician has NEVER cut corners & found many mistakes of other physicians. Dr Saloum always goes the extra mile and does not stop until he finds an answer to the person's issues. Dr Saloum is not arrogant, but explains everything in detail using language anyone could understand. He is such a nice individual when my father died he offered to purchase me a plane ticket as he didn't want me to drive 5 hours. I will use no other GI physicians and I know most of them having been in the area for a long time. I highly recommend this physician who is mild mannered and caring.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Saloum is one of the best doctors I've been to and I have a LOT of doctors because I have 5 AI diseases. He listened to me and found the Crohns that another GI failed to find because the other doctor did not listen to me. Doctor Saloum also explained everything to me and was very thorough. He was very good to me and treated me with respect. I have purple hair, tattoos and piercings... A lot of doctors have treated me poorly because of that, but not Doctor Saloum. He really cares.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Wow to the person that wrote a bad review... You dont know Dr Saloum. I personally work with him.. So I know if he is good or not... Believe me I worked and still working with a lot of gastroenterologists and he is honest, smart, HE LISTENS!!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Saloum is a fantastic doctor. He has a great bedside manner. He explained everything in detail. He was very thorough in exams and tests. I would highly recommend him to family and friends. He is the best!!! His resident students and staff also went the extra mile.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

I do not recommend this MD He does not listen to pts and has no respect them.Does not expain anythings,care is poorly managed,cuts corners of care no physical exam even on first appoint and his office does not answers calls on time.Very arrogant.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012