Ratings for Dr. Don Minato

I have many Dentists throughout the years, and I have found Dr. Minato to be the best, so far. He explains every procedure, and does not suggest unnecessary work. All of the staff are excellent and personable. Very highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Valuable service. Also cost way less than this pedrotic dental in downtown

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I had a great and uplifting experience with the staff at SkyView Dental. Dr. Don Minalto is as well trained professional, has great knowledge and a great bedside manner. The dental hygienist's and other staff are friendly, very knowledgeable and great to deal with. I would fully recommend this dental facility to anyone. Thanks guys for all the wonderful experiences!! Cheers, Kyle O.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I think like many people I prefer to go to the dentist as seldom as possible. Possibly because I don't floss a lot, or because I have had some very painful visits in the past. Since I started to see Dr. Don Minato a few years ago it has been a much better experience. It is still not fun, (I don't think that is possible for this industry) but it is remarkably more enjoyable than any other dentist I have seen in last 40 years. The dentist is awesome and the staff are knowledgeable kind and yes actually make it a bit fun.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Don Minato has been my dentist for the last 3 years! I have nothing but positive things to say about the work i've had done and the amazing staff that are employed. The staff are very personable; they always remember things i've told them from past cleanings( which I find very impressive). It's very welcoming knowing that I'm always in great hands. Living on the south side I could easily change my dentist for convenience reasons, however, I will never change my dentist because I enjoy Skyview dental so very much. Thank you everyone at Skyview dental for the impeccable service you provide.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Talked down to me, used my situtation to push dental work that had not to be done to my previous dentist (needed clearance letter for knee replacement). I told the staff I will only do x-rays and so on if they are covered. They said they run it thru insurance and was covered. Turned out they never run it thru and it was not covered. I wish I never went there in the first place

Submitted October 25, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Minato for the last 5 years, and I couldn't ask for a better dentist. His staff is great, his fees are reasonable, and he doesn't try to push any unnecessary dental work on you. If I ever need a filling, he sits down and shows me the x-ray's and explains why I need fillings. I've never had a dentist do that before, in the past I was told I needed fillings. This makes me feel much more comfortable about going to him. His hygienists and assistants are always friendly and efficient. Appointments are always on time. I would highly recommend Dr. Minato to anybody who is looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Minato is extremely kind and caring. He is treating our difficult situation with respect and concern. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

*Awful* with kids. One dental hygienist is really mean. If your child does not cooperate fully, they will walk away. The most "hands-off" dentist I've ever seen. Avoid.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Minato has been our dentist for 7 years! Great with kids and has the cutest smile. He is so gentle and truly concerned for his patience. I would highly recommend him to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016