Ratings for Dr. Rodney H. Breau

Thank You to Dr.Breau and his staff for everything you did for me. He performed my radical cystectomy last Nov-16, although i have progressed to stage IV, i know that he and his staff have done everything posible. He is selfless with his time, and very compassionate in his care. I feel that he takes my health personally and is very honest and genuine. Amazing Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Thank you Dr. Breau , team and staff for a first class surgery you did on my prostrate cancer removal . I was referred here from out of province and was greeted from day 1 to my release with very friendly staff and it was a well organized experience

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Breau and Dr. Bella teamed up to give me the best prostate cancer care possible, covering all the bases from A to Z. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Thanks Dr Breau and Dr Bella for the ultimate one two punch for treating my prostate cancer and maximizing my recovery!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Breau performed a robotic assisted prostatectomy on me in December 2015. It was a very positive experience. I had a smooth and quick recovery with no issues. I was surprised at how little pain was involved with the surgery. I was referred from out of province, and Dr. Breau's, knowledge, judgement and communication skills were clearly superior to what I had experienced from my referring urologist. After talking to him during my initial consultation, I was very impressed and felt a great relief. He is punctual, professional, empathetic, and confident without being arrogant. He is very focused on achieving superior surgical outcomes for his patients and is leading a research project on prostate cancer surgeons' outcomes (urinary and erectile function). Unlike many doctors he keeps statistics on his surgical outcomes (and he gets very good results). His administrative assistant is very friendly and accommodating with appointment times which was also appreciated. I am very grateful to have been Dr. Rodney's patient. I think that seeking him out for treatment was one of the better decisions I have made in my life.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Thank you Dr. Breau for removing my kidney cancer. Our family is extremely grateful. You and your team helped us getting through a very tough time. We were pleasantly surprised on how quickly I have recovered and how approachable you were. The confidence you showed was very reassuring. Thank you again for being my surgeon :)

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr Breau, thank you for saving my life and giving me a life, my wife an I are forever greatful. For the two of us not knowing what to expect, you and your staff have made this a pleasent experience. Once again THANK YOU. from our hearts. Heather and Richard. NewBrunswick Canada.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr Breau, thank you for saving my life. You are an amazing man and surgeon. My wife and I are very thankful for all the work you did, and your kindness in how you approach you vocation. Also, thank you for getting us to Dr Bella. You and Dr Bella are the ultimate one-two punch in helping your patients conquer prostate cancer, and then get their quality of life back. Thank you so very much.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

In 2012, I had a radical prostatecomy performed by Dr. Breau. This doctor is an amazing man. He is personable, knowledgeable and easy to talk to as he gives you all the facts about what's going to happen before and after surgery. From the first meeting, he immediately put me at ease, in a situation that many men may find intimidating. What I appreciated from the get-go is that he quickly instilled a sense of trust, respect and sensitivity to the situation so my partner and I found ourselves to be very comfortable with him. Dr. Breau is truly a doctor with a human touch who genuinely cares about his patient's health and recovery. He went through great lengths explaining everything in details, from the procedure itself to nerve sparing to the recovery period. I remember he came to see me 5 mins before surgery just to reassure me and let me know that everything was going to be fine, and he was right -- I am now cancer-free! One more thing I'd like to mention is how punctual and respectful of your time he is when you have an appointment with him. I consider myself to be most fortunate to have him as my Doctor. Thank you so much, Dr. Breau! Claude from Ottawa.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I'm more than 2 yrs past a radical prostatectomy performed by Dr Breau, happily cancer free. Have nothing but admiration for Dr Breau and his team. I was dealt with courteously and promptly, the operation allowed me to get home the day after. I have fully recovered, and successfully beaten the impotence risk, with the nerve-sparing surgery. You can't go wrong with this pro, he has accomplished everything we hoped for my situation. Thanks Rodney, you're the best there is.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013