Ratings for Dr. Brian Hanlon

Dr. Hanlon is very experienced in diagnosis of most medical conditions and in my family's case 100 % correct diagnosis which was proved after multiple test.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

i have been with Dr. Hanlon since a month now he is the most amazing person. He helped me in a crisis when not even the closest of friends wont help me. HE truly is amazing

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I have been seeing this Doctor for many years now and I have no issues with him. He listens to everything I say and is always more then willing to help and do what he can with any issues i may have. He send me to any specialist I think I may need and knows my health condition quit well.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I have seen Dr. Hanlon for a couple of years now. He is an Irish redhead. So, that may have contributed to his demeanor. He is not the most friendly individual. He is cold. Having said that, he did what I asked him to do (I get a referral to a specialist if required).

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

What a surprise to see these negative comments about Doctor Hanlon. I have been seeing him for 12 years and he is an excellent physician. I admit he is crusty and sometimes seems "impatient with patient", but please remember that he sees a lot of them, and puts in long hours at the clinic. Do you want a doctor who knows what he's doing or a "smiley face" who worsen your condition?

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I was shocked the see the other reviews about Dr Hanlon. I actually look foreward to seeing him. I realize he is old school, but I'm OK with that. The clinic is pretty beat up.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Poor bedside manner and failed to ask critical questions which I feel were necessary. Ill tempered when asked for other possibilities with regards to his diagnosis. Complaint was lodged with the staff but it appears that the only option a patient has to see another Dr. This was 2nd time expereince with poor results.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

totally dislike him. does not seem to care that much about your needs.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I have had Dr. Hanlon for 2 years.He is unfeeling, cares about nothing but money,very unfriendly, never listens to the patient's point of view, accuses you of things you did not do, and bad tempered.I finally had the guts to change him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012