Ratings for Dr. Brian Basil

I switched Drs when I moved to Niagara Falls and now have moved from Niagara Falls and Dr Basil has been my family Dr for over twenty years and has always been a very caring and thorough , my family has trusted him for years and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

My wife , has been a patient of Dr. Basil for over forty years. My son since birth and myself for 25 years. He has been thoroughly professional and kind. He has always recommended the best care for us and we have the upmost confidence in him. The staff have always treated us well and have helped us in every they can. We consider are selves lucky to be his patients.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The receptionists are absolutely terrible!!! They definitely should be replaced . Clearly they don't like their job. I have been a patient of Dr. Basil's since birth (35 yrs) and moved out of the city so I began to see a new Dr. Well, I moved back to Niagara Falls and wanted to see Dr. Basil again because I was having a serious issue and felt comfortable seeing him for treatment. I was very rudely told that "nope you're already crossed off, sorry honey you're no longer a patient of ours, too bad." I am absolutely disgusted. Shame on you staff. I would recommend you go anywhere else but there. It's too bad because Dr. Basil is actually a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014