Ratings for Dr. Furlani

split personality. one visit very calm and helpful ....next visit rude. Doesn't respect confidentiality.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Fantastic bedside manner (so rare for a specialist), takes the time to (clearly) answer any questions I have and always puts my mind at ease! Great doc!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

This guy is amazing, and implanted my loop recorder amazingly. He explains everything very well, and always puts me to ease. I was nervous with having a pace maker next, but he made it easier for me. I am sad he did not get to implant my pace maker. Another emergency general surgeon did, and messed up my left lung...

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

He is one of the most wonderful polite and knowledgeable Dr's I have ever seen. He always answers my questions and never makes me feel any less a human because of weight

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

A very knowledgeable and professional individual who cares about the patient and provides information in a clear and understandable manner. He listens to your concerns and actually answers the question and provides information to relieve the concern.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Awesome bedside manner,very knowledgeble. He is just a very busy cardiologist

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Most helpful specialist I have ever gone to. Really knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Great bedside manner, knowledgeable and skilled in cardiology. I have a chronic condition and have seen many cardiologist over the years. Dr Furlani rates high among the ones I have seen.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013