Ratings for Dr. Randy Leung

Dr. Leung is a pathological liar and a fraud! My lymph node had shrunk from the size of half a lemon in my neck; to 2 cm in size; he did not go over the: "let's just watch and wait scenario as this thing seems to be healing on it's own"; though he confessed otherwise to The College. He also tried to use the same needle twice; and I was under the impression there would be a consultation first; instead he did two biopsies and missed both times inflaming my node. He then recommended me to a colleague of his in Richmond Hill; who pawned the operation off on some other guy who wasn't even an ENT specialist; who went into my neck two inches below the troubled node; and one year later I suffered a stroke! Dr.Leung should have also told me that if there's a slip in a simple biopsy; given the area of my neck; that I{ couold wind up paralyzed down my left side; which I am now; thanks to the stroke! He also blatantly lied about this too! He's a phony; and a dangerous quack that I wouldn't send my worst enemy to!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr leung and his staff very very friendly and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Leung is amazing. i would recommend him highly. I had a great experience with him before, during and after my surgery. Very Professional and Caring. Explained everything in detail to me. After care amazing.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

uncaring and callous! suffered post op complications, beware!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Leung was great! He has a new secretary which is wonderful as she is kind and caring. He does not deal with dizziness and balance issues, which I just found out. Was great seeing him again for my other issues. Very knowledgeable and a good experience!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I had my surgery with dr Leung he was very knowledgeable and punctual his secretary was off the day I had my visit but since surgery one week ago cannot seem to get a hold of dr even when I call his office can never get through and when you do his staff is short with you had sinus surgery one week ago and apparently surgery went fine but since have been to emergency twice and my own dr once and tried to inform him as to what is going on called office several times and getting no answers I feel like he did surgery and now he doesn't want to deal with you until your appt to take out packing and stents I'm sure I am not the only person who has had complications after surgery

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I had my surgery with Dr. Leung and he has been great throughout the whole process. Very knowledgable and patient. However, what has made my experience terrible is dealing with his receptionist. She never answers the phone and never returns messages and when you do speak with her, it's like you're a problem. This is the healthcare industry, you should be kind and helpful to patients, not act like they are an inconvenience to you. If she doesn't like her job, somebody else will!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

His secretary, was more interested in being on her phone than being helpful to the patients including myself. Rude on the phone the first time I called. I am surprised that Dr. Leung keeps her employed at his office. Dr. Leung on the other hand was good. He explained all associated risks with my upcoming surgery if I choose to do so. I was please with his manner.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

As many before me, its impossible to get through on the phone to get an appointment. When I finally did get there, his admin assistant eating carrots while the phone rang off the hook. Then she proceeded to text on her own phone....arrogant, rude, terrible with people, just an all around bad person for that job. My guess after speaking with the equally arrogant Dr Leung is that one has naked pictures of the other. Cant think of any other reason these people stay in business and get away with what they do. He may have a good reputation as a surgeon, but his listening skills and lack of any idea how people are being treated by his admin are negligent at best. I will never return to that office again!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Excellent care I received from Dr. Leung before, during, and after my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015