Ratings for Dr. Randy Leung

I had my surgery with dr Leung he was very knowledgeable and punctual his secretary was off the day I had my visit but since surgery one week ago cannot seem to get a hold of dr even when I call his office can never get through and when you do his staff is short with you had sinus surgery one week ago and apparently surgery went fine but since have been to emergency twice and my own dr once and tried to inform him as to what is going on called office several times and getting no answers I feel like he did surgery and now he doesn't want to deal with you until your appt to take out packing and stents I'm sure I am not the only person who has had complications after surgery

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I had my surgery with Dr. Leung and he has been great throughout the whole process. Very knowledgable and patient. However, what has made my experience terrible is dealing with his receptionist. She never answers the phone and never returns messages and when you do speak with her, it's like you're a problem. This is the healthcare industry, you should be kind and helpful to patients, not act like they are an inconvenience to you. If she doesn't like her job, somebody else will!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

His secretary, was more interested in being on her phone than being helpful to the patients including myself. Rude on the phone the first time I called. I am surprised that Dr. Leung keeps her employed at his office. Dr. Leung on the other hand was good. He explained all associated risks with my upcoming surgery if I choose to do so. I was please with his manner.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

As many before me, its impossible to get through on the phone to get an appointment. When I finally did get there, his admin assistant eating carrots while the phone rang off the hook. Then she proceeded to text on her own phone....arrogant, rude, terrible with people, just an all around bad person for that job. My guess after speaking with the equally arrogant Dr Leung is that one has naked pictures of the other. Cant think of any other reason these people stay in business and get away with what they do. He may have a good reputation as a surgeon, but his listening skills and lack of any idea how people are being treated by his admin are negligent at best. I will never return to that office again!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Excellent care I received from Dr. Leung before, during, and after my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Very sweet Dr. So good with our daughter. We were made to feel like surgery was the best way to go. It was for our daughters lymph nodes. She had tons of little and a few larger lumps. He didn't ask us to get a ultra sound first or anything? We decided to go to sick kids for a second opinion. Sick kids got us to do an ultra sound and reviewed everything. They said our daughter was just fine, no need for surgery! We could have gotten our 2 year old daughter to go through surgery! Very scary. I would recommend a second opinion always!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

DR Leung was amazing with my sone both before and after his surgery to remove his tonsils and anodes I am thankful to have his help and easy of manner in which he deals with you unfortunately his receptionist is not very helpful or friendly to his patients makes you feel very unwelcome and seems like you needing to see the doctor is an inconvenience to her she must have forgot that's her job.I love Dr Leung but find it hard to make am appointment thanks to his very rude receptionist

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Just had a operation with Dr Leung, found him great . Very informative to what was going to happen during my surgery made me feel very comfortable seeing how this was my first surgery. Feel the same about the secretary she was rude to me like I was there for her not the outher way around She had zero customer service. But once again the important part Dr, Leung was great I can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Leung proved to highly knowledgeable, efficient and compassionate. I was referred to Dr. Leung by another ENT specialist who felt that he was more competent to diagnose my condition with his training and experience. I was very impressed with how quickly he made everything happen and did not feel rushed when talking with him. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

If you are looking for an ear specialist, he is not your doctor. I mean it. I do not want to give details, just take my word. I should have read other feedbacks more carefully. His secretary does not have any idea what her job is about. I do not know about how good his in other areas, like nose or throat, but if a doctor cannot set up his office properly, he cannot be a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr. Randy Leung's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery with dr Leung he was very knowledgeable and punctual his secretary was off the day I had my visit but since surgery one week ago cannot seem to..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery with Dr. Leung and he has been great throughout the whole process. Very knowledgable and patient. However, what has made my experience terrible..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "His secretary, was more interested in being on her phone than being helpful to the patients including myself. Rude on the phone the first time I called. I am s..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "As many before me, its impossible to get through on the phone to get an appointment. When I finally did get there, his admin assistant eating carrots while the ..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care I received from Dr. Leung before, during, and after my surgery. "

November 19, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very sweet Dr. So good with our daughter. We were made to feel like surgery was the best way to go. It was for our daughters lymph nodes. She had tons of litt..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "DR Leung was amazing with my sone both before and after his surgery to remove his tonsils and anodes I am thankful to have his help and easy of manner in which ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Just had a operation with Dr Leung, found him great . Very informative to what was going to happen during my surgery made me feel very comfortable seeing how th..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leung proved to highly knowledgeable, efficient and compassionate. I was referred to Dr. Leung by another ENT specialist who felt that he was more competent..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an ear specialist, he is not your doctor. I mean it. I do not want to give details, just take my word. I should have read other feedbacks..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Was not at all impressed with this man. It took three months to book an appointment with him then it took 50 minutes waiting to see him for an ear problem I've ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leung has a great bed side manner. Very kind and knowledgeable and great with children. His secretary Megan is terrible. Very unprofessional and rude. He n..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Leung was fantastic I have been to him and so has my nephew. His RECEPTIONIST is HORRIBLE. The rudest most condescending person I have ever met. Makes you fe..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor seemed nice and helpful as well as being patient with me, i liked him, but ...... his receptionist was very cold and couldn't care less about helping ..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very impressed with Dr. Randy Leung. He is very knowledgeable and personable and empathetic. I would highly recommend Dr. Leung to anyone. He helped me with ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a procedure at the local hospital with Dr. Leung today. I had never meet him before so I was not sure what to expect! Dr. Leung is young, soft spoken and ..."

October 10, 2014