Ratings for Dr. Randy Leung

we really liked dr. leung! his bedside manner is phenomenal and he really takes the time to explain things and answer questions. Today was my 6year old daughters last visit with him as her issues have resolved and she was so sad that she doesn't need to go back!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have seen Dr Leung 3 times with my son for recurrent strep. The first time I was very upset that he didn't think the 15+ plus times my son had strep was enough to remove his tonsils. But he did want me to keep checking in and letting them know when my son had it again. When he got it another 2 times in 2 months I called the office letting them know and asking if he would like to see my son again. We waited about a month for the appointment but as with the other two we had been to we were in within 10 mins of getting there. He comes to the waiting room to greet you. He heard my concerns and explain at this time because he had it 5 time in 9 months that i could choose to wait and see if he got it again or just book the surgery. I choose to book as I had my out at 23 and it was awaful. After completing the appointment he walked me out to the waiting room and asked the admin girl to book my son in and they had bookings 2 weeks out. I was very impressed with Dr Leung!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I have seen Dr. Leung twice in the past two years for two different surgeries. The first time we met was at his office where he greeted me with a handshake and took the time to listen to me explain my two different ENT problems I had. Even though, my appointment was for only the one. He was excellent at explaining the procedures and telling me how they would take place. First I had my tonsils taken out. I was very nervous when going into the hospital however, when DR. Leung came to meet with me before he was very calm and relaxed making me feel much better. He had no problem answering any questions I had before the surgery and didn’t mind waiting to talk with me and answer any questions. When I questioned it I might have gotten thrush he had no problem with me sending his receptionist a photo of my throat for him to look at since I was to sore to leave my bed. (No thrush ) My second survey was a year after this time he needed another doctor to work alongside with him during the operation. This time I wasn’t as nervous knowing that I was going to be in such great hands. The surgery went well :) him and all the staff he worked with that day made it a very comfortable experience and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Personable, knowledgable and caring - both Dr. Leung and his kind assistant!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Very dismissive and I agree with the statement below....medically neglectful. He is making decisions (or rather not making decisions) without reviewing CT or MRIs. I have fullness in my ear, dizziness, hearing loss and ringing and he says there is nothing that can be done. Ridiculous. Why become a doctor if your not going to try to help people.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Both my husband & I went to see Dr. Leung (referred by my dental office), for different reasons, in June 2017. Each time, Dr. Leung was very polite (shook hands with each of us & introduced himself - sometimes specialists ignore me & speak directly to my husband even when I'm the actual patient!) He apologized for the 30 min. wait even though we were on time for my appt. He took us in as soon as he could when we found ourselves very early for my husband's appt. Dr. Leung was very patient with our questions, explained things well, sent my husband for a further test & was very reassuring with the results. Would highly recommend Dr. Leung! Shauna, his receptionist, was always polite & patient on the phone & in person. Sorry that the fellow who submitted his review on May 28, 2017, did not have a good experience. I've found that with specialists, you usually wait a long time for an appt., then always wait long in the waiting room. Not so with Dr. Leung. Maybe we were lucky in the timing. Most specialists I've encountered have been knowledgeable & explain things well, it helps if you do your homework and go armed with questions. Highly recommend that you ask to go on a cancellation list to try to get in earlier than the several months it sometimes take to be seen.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Medically neglectful....my wife was tested positive for a rare auto immune disease that primarily affects sinuses and he quickly dismissed our concern that she could have it. Proceeded with (which was un necessary sinus surgery) and did not take biopsy as was asked by immunologist. A few months later she flared up with this life threatening disease, all he could do was pat himself on the back for the surgery when we told him.. We asked him several times and he would just say that's rare can't be that. Well she almost died and he had no empathy for us or realization of the severity of the disease. He should open a textbook, every other Doctor knows This rare blood marker means you have vasculitis. He is just a trigger happy surgeon. Staff is the worst, does not relay messages, she could care less about the patients, really she should try working for someone with a spine who can tune her in, try Tim Hortons, she won't last an hour.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

I have seen Dr. Leung several times, he is always very professional, offering much information and allowing me to make the best informed decision about my care. I find he takes time to listen and answers all my questions. Although, my procedure was very uncomfortable, I was kept well informed every step of the way. Very caring young physician.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

This doctor goes above and beyond his service. He has a passion for children as it shows through his practice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Please consider seeing another ENT in the area. He cancels appointments with little notice. His bedside manner is extremely dismissive. He is very cold. I drove an hour and he literally saw me for 3 minutes. He had to cancel an appointment with less than 2 hours notice and I and my husband has already booked time off of work to attend this appointment. I asked if he could call with results on a different day and he said he could but that he would bill me personally $30. That is crazy. He cancelled the appointment and then he wants to charge me for information that he should have given me in the appointment THAT HE CANCELLED. Obviously only concerned about billing and money. Very very sad.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017