Ratings for Dr. Karl Chan

mediocre, does not know what he is doing and yet very stubborn to listen to people.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

When my baby had a mysterious lump, dr. Chan got me an urgent referral and within 2 weeks the malignant tumor was removed at bc children's. this is the only major health concern i have brought to him and it was nicely resolved. I often go to him for my kids colds and fevers, and their immunizations as well. He does a good job and his personality is pleasant and witty.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Karl Chan was very impatient and rude. On more than one occasion, he became very upset when I asked him questions. I suspect he may have a mood disorder, as his responses were often inappropriate. He then dared to wonder why I didn't bring our whole family to see him for all our medical needs. I don't see him any more and DON'T recommend him at all!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

I told Dr Chan I felt I had pneumonia when i first saw him. After 2 types of antibiotics, and several months later, I was prescribed the antibiotic for pneumonia.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

My aunt find out somehow her urine with blood,request to do urine test, but he never sign a requisition form for her do the test . Finally she got to see another family doctor,and do couple testing, findout she has cancer. how can this self arrogant,stupidest ,non pro old man can become a dr?

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

He is very down to earth and very easy to deal with. Glad I found him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012