Ratings for Dr. P Anand

A close family member had a routine colonoscopy done by Dr. Anand. A polyp was found and Dr. Anand removed it. That evening she began vomiting profusely and was in severe pain. She was rushed to Owen Sound hospital where they confirmed her bowel had been nicked. She became septic and almost died. After another major surgery to repair the nick she had to have a colostomy bag for 6 months. It was awful. After 6 months she had to have another surgery to remove the colostomy bag. 7 years later, she has had to have another abdominal surgery to repair a hernia. All of these surgeries have been the result of Dr. Anand nicking her bowel during a routine colonoscopy. Dr. Anand never once called to speak to her. We have heard many other people who have have similar experiences with him. I would not recommend Dr. Anand to anyone who needs to have any sort of surgery performed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

My name is John Allan in Kincardine Ontario. I do understand that I am legally responsible for anything I say. About 4 years ago, I was found to have wee spot of skin cancer on my cheek. The local general surgeon was a "Dr. Annand". He operated to remove the cancer. About 2 days later, I removed the bandage, and was slightly mortified (to say the least), to find that he had "Missed" by about 3/4s of an inch. I ended up with 5 stiches in the middle of nowhere, and still had the cancer. My current Doctor is Dr. Lisa Scott, and I cannot say enough about her. Excellent Dr. and person.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013