Ratings for Dr. Shiv Sivapalan

An excellent family physician! Without a doubt, Dr. Sivapalan is the best we’ve ever had.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Excellent bedside manner. Goes above and beyond with follow up and compassion for patients

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Simply the best dr I have ever had. He is paitient, kind, through. He is great with my kids and always takes the time. He has even called me on a weekend before to follow-up with me. I am so happy to have him as our family dr.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I have a non verbal autistic adult and Dr Siv is so knowledgeable and never makes us wait long in waiting room. Always a friendly smile as well!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

As a nurse, I have worked with many doctors. Dr. Sivapalan is by far the best GP I have ever come across. He is knowledgeable and caring. I've never come across a doctor who phones their patients after hours to check on how they're doing. I cannot say enough good things about him and he deserves the #1 rating.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Great DR. Best I have ever had . I have been going to him for seven years

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I've had Dr, Sivapalan for about 4 years now. Best Doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

My doctor is amazing I always feel like I am not being rushed when I have an apt with him. He is very welcoming and always in such a good mood strongly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Awesome bed side manor. He's always in a great mood and awesome with my autistic son. Glad we found him

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

My family loves Dr. Shiv. He is thorough, he listens, takes the time to explain. He is Really good with our children. He is a very nice, kind man and amazing Doctor. The Nurse at his office is wonderful, also good with kids. Front desk staff always helpful and try to fit us in when we need to be seen. Just a great team that we are lucky to have.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017