Ratings for Dr. Kim Loeffler

Dr. Loeffler is a great doctor, and was great with my husband when he had a number of somewhat complicated health concerns. She didn't take me seriously when I complained of debilitating fatigue, which I have since found out is due to an autoimmune disorder, but I get it - everyone complains about being tired (just not me). Overall, she's a great doctor and is funny, patient, and willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Loeffler is by far the best family doctor I have ever had! Our whole family goes to her now. She is patient and kind with my special needs brother and sister. Our toddler loves going for check-ups. She listens well, never making you feel rushed or that any concern is foolish. All her interns are amazing, and I believe that this reflects well on the Doctor herself.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Loeffler is pleasant, personable, and honest. She was incredibly helpful and empathetic with my husband's health concerns, and when I had an acute problem she really did her best to get to the bottom of it and get me referred quickly. A couple of times I felt like I wasn't being listened to - she didn't take my complaint of overwhelming fatigue seriously when it turns out it actually was quite serious - but we all know we have to be advocates for ourselves, as well. Highly recommended. Funny, too.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Loeffler is the only doctor I've ever had but she always listened so intently and explained everything so thoroughly. Even her students are amazing. They aren't afraid to answer as many questions as are asked and I never felt rushed for her to get on to another patient.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Loeffler is an incredibly knowledgeable, and personable doctor. I could not have asked for a more supportive, empathic and understanding physician as I was diagnosed and underwent cancer treatment. Beyond the medical care, she always takes the time to talk and make sure I was okay emotionally too. She is very funny and always had me laughing even at the worse of it all. I am very blessed to have her managing my care. She also has so much patience for the medical students and residents that work with her. Her staff are the best too!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Loeffler and her staff are amazing. Every single person in that clinic has been compassionate, helpful and supportive, and Dr. Loeffler herself is amazing. They're the best!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Loeffler and her staff are the best. If I have a question or need to talk, they're always there, and they invest the time in helping me understand what's going on. They're always friendly, good-humoured and welcoming, and I always feel like they're on my side.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Absolutely a great M.D. Have been a patient for several years. Dr. Loffler is a compassionate physician who takes the time necessary to get to the bottom of medical problems.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Loeffleur since my daughter was born in 2008, and she truly is the best. She has a no nonsense approach to medicine, and never leaves you guessing about the next step. She is able to listen to your concerns, and is willing to take whatever steps necessary to investigate the cause of illness. She exudes knowledge and competence, and leaves one feeling satisfied with whatever the medical advised received has been. As other's have said, doctor's can learn from her how to practice medicine in a personal, professional, and complete manner!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr Loeffler is a very compassionate person and is very thorough. Because of her we were able to have our mother around for almost 3 more years after her diagnosis. The previous so called doctor our mother had been going to just kept pushing pills and ignoring symptoms. Thank God for Dr Loeffler!!! Our mother always thought of her doctor visits with Dr Loeffler like a wonderful outting. So sad there are not more doctors out there like Dr Loeffler. They could sure learn alot from this wonderful Lady.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013