Ratings for Dr. Daniel R Robbins

Hello, I would like to take this opportunity to inform everyone about the incredible Dr. Daniel Robbins. I have been to several Chiropractors in the past but I was never impressed, in fact, I would say that I was quite leery of ever visiting another. Fortunately, I was referred to Dr. Daniel Robbins Chiropractic office by my acupuncturist. When you first walk in you're greeted by the lovely, friendly, and professional receptionists, Kelly. Then in meeting Dr. Daniel, I found him to be extremely compassionate to my needs and care, to listen to all my issues and concerns, friendly and easy to talk to, knowledgeable and professional. The chiropractic office has all the latest and updated equipment. He has most definitely made a positive impact on my life and future dealing with my disability and chronic pain. So much so that he has become part of my life's rehabilitation and a positive mindset. In the past visits with the other chiropractors, I thought I would never return but since meeting with Dr. Daniel Robbins, I truly look forward to each and every appointment, always leaving positive and hopeful. Thank you so much, DOC

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

I have always loved to take long walks, but would experience lower back pain afterwards. Dr. Robbins recommended orthotics, and I have virtually no pain after walking. Best $400 I have spent in a very long while.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Excellent personalized, knowledgable care for me for more than 10 years his chiropractic and spinal decompression care has dramatically helped manage my sciatic pain and restored my mobility so my daily quality of life is so much better thank you Dr. Dan!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Excellent super knowledgeable . Help me with my poor posture .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Amazing, the best in the lower mainland. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

I injured a disc in my lower back. Dr. Robbins has brought me back to full mobility in record time. I'll continue to strengthen the surrounding muscles & am grateful for this speedy recovery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

The team has been great to me and my family just took my newborn daughter and was a different baby after visiting Dr Dan

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Dr. Robbins is so knowledgeable! Super funny and caring also!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Dr Dan, Dr sandy and Kelly are amazing! I felt heard and cared for and have recommended the team to my friends and family. As soon as my body felt out of whack I’d make an appointment with dr Dan and I always left their office feeling refreshed, light and ready for anything. Sad to have moved away. I will never find chiropractor/ acupuncturist like I had at Discovery Chiropractor

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Dr. Dan and Kelly know how I feel, I've left many reviews on as many sites as I can. The best, #1 as kept me walking for years. Even if you have to wait it isn't that long but you will get the same treatment as the patient getting his full attention when you turn comes. If you need physical body help talk to him. Yes he is a little more expensive than some other chiropractors but it is worth every penny. He knows what he is doing and if he can't help you he will tell you up front. Gladys S.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. Daniel R Robbins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup