Ratings for Dr. Anna K. McGuire

After years of acid reflux/GERD damage to my upper teeth, I had 11uppers and two lowers pulled. My request for sedation was honored with no problem. Had no trouble with dry sockets or other issues I have had elsewhere. I have recommended her to several people already and leave in an hour for more time for fittings, very satisfied. Wonderful work, prompt service and caring staff. For a dentist, I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. WHEN I WENT TO HER A FEW YEARS AGO, HER HUSBAND WAS HER RECEPTIONIST AND THEIR DAYCARE WAS THE OFFICE. I BROUGHT MY DAUGHTER THERE FOR A CLEANING (AGE 10). SHE WAS VERY FEARFUL OF NEEDLES. AFTER THE CLEANING, I WAS TOLD THAT SHE HAD A TOOTH THAT NEEDED EXTRACTED. MY DAUGHTER WAS VERY DISTRAUGHT AND DR. MCGUIRE HAD LITTLE OR NO PATIENCE, ONCE MY DAUGHTER BEGAN TO CRY. WE FOUND A NEW DENTIST A COUPLE MONTHS LATER, AND WE WERE TOLD BY OUR NEW DENTIST, THAT THAT TOOTH SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN EXTRACTED.

Submitted February 15, 2013

This is by far the best dentist I have ever been too. The staff is great and knowledgeable. The waits are reasonable, the prices are good. I recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

She is a very good dentist but you will sit in her office forever and a day. And if your lucky you will be left in a chair for over an hour without a word!!! I don't care how good you are, it's rude to schedule so many patients at one time and leave people who have jobs to sit waiting for an hour.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I love this place! Allison is awesome! The staff are wonderful for people afraid of the dentist! I high suggest anyone see them!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

This dentist has a charisma that makes you feel calm under her care. She is very helpful, and is the best dentist that I have ever went to!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2004