Dr. Elmor Engelbrecht

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elmor Engelbrecht

I’ve been going to Dr. Elmor for over a year now. I’m very happy with my results. I trust his opinion. Always natural looking. Stephanie is extremely helpful & knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

He is amazing!! He listens to his patients and is a lovely human being. I'll go to him over anybody on the Westside.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. E is extremely professional and conservative which goes a long way as he isn't trying to rip you off he wants you to look your best. I trust his opinion and his work.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Excellent results with Botox. Very good Doctor, kind, caring and highly professional

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Engelbrecht is an amazing physician! I have been going to him for years for filler, Botox and vein therapy and I have never been disapointed with his work. He is extremely professional and his staff is wonderful! I have referred many of my friends and family to him and everyone is happy with his office, his staff and his services! He is amazing and I will continue to see him and refer anyone who asks for recommendations!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with the Filler injection, Dr Elmor performed for me, very Natural... Initially, I was very worried as it was my first time and wanted to see before/after pictures, but I realized Dr. Elmor does not take such those before/after pics. He is very knowledgeable, and did not try to oversell products Thanks a lot

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. E is great, so helpful and honest. Will tell if you really don't need a procedure and not up sell you. Very natural Botox results!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Engelbrecht is the best in Calgary! I've had Botox and fillers with him and my results are always so natural (and affordable). Other doctors have always over prescribed me but I don't care for the "processed" look. I prefer all my results to look natural. Dr Engelbrect respects and honours my requests each and every time. Highly HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Engelbrecht has a wonderful bedside manner and really listened to what I wanted. The results were incredible! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Elmor is very experienced and confident with his work!!! I recommend him to all of my friends and clients who are wanting filler and Botox .

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016