Ratings for Dr. Sathiyapooma Manoharan

Dr. Manoharan is the kindest, polite and humble GP I've met! Besides being well-knowledgeable, she is extremely patient and helpful as well. She spends time listening to her patients and ensures they understand their role in the treatment plan. Her staff are accommodating and caring as well. She never cuts you off when you're explaining your concerns which is rare to find in doctors today! I would gladly recommend Dr. Manoharan as a GP to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Yes there are long wait times which can be annoying and off-putting at times. But I feel meeting her is worth the wait. She is kind and especially good with children. She explains complicated things in simple terms for myself and my children to learn from. If you plan to go to Dr. Manoharan, be prepared to wait a while.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Does not take the time to go in detail of what is wrong. Has too many patients so doesnt have time to look at you. she basically spends less than 20 minutes and asks you to leave as her office is being over packed.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Very talented and intelligent doctor. She is kind and knows what she is doing. Its worth waiting to see her. I understand the wait time is long because she listens to all your problems not like other doctors where you can only say one issue per appointment. A good doctor listens to you and not about writing prescriptions the moment you walk in. Therefore when she listen it takes time. Even if you book your appointment, if one of the patient has many issues then it takes time to talk to them and understand. My mother is a complicated patient of Dr. Manoharan, the staff and the doctor takes good care of her. We have tried few other doctors in the past before seeing Dr. Manoharan. We are very blessed to have Dr. Manoharan as our doctor

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very knowledge and kind doctor. Somewhat busy most of the time but doctor is cordial and apologizes if there is a long wait. My kids like her a lot.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Waiting time is extremely long does not matter if you have an appointment or not. The staff are really bad, they don't know how to deal with patients. A family physician is a person who helps his or her patients in emergency situation, but Dr Manoharan is no help when her person is in emergency situation.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I see people complaining about wait time and so on. Telling you frankly, because it is a doctor who has a lot of patients, it is very hard to go there and wait special if you walk in. Other than that whenever I need to go visit Dr Sathiyapooma I always make an appointment. She has been very kind to us and very helpful. She is a lady of principle and I don't think like others are saying, money minded. My father came to visit our family in Canada and he fell badly sick. I took him to SM Medical and guess what Dr Sathiyapooma did not charge me a dime. If I would have brought him somewhere else it would have been thousands of dollars. (that is what happened to a close friend of mine). Yes I agree the staff need to be a little bit more friendly , but on the other hand I also understand them with the amount of people rushing to the front counter everyday.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Longest wait time ever. Takes forever to give back results. Staff on the phone does blood work. Screwed up my arm. Three time they couldn't get the blood. I waited over an hour to see her and then she tells me she has so many patients they I need to make an appointment. Unbelievable!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Horrible. There's always an excuse to be closed. Never gets things done and when sent out, it's always someone trying to make money.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Very nice and friendly doctor. Only concern is the appointment time, but some patient needs longer time to take care. Overall my experience are fine. will keep her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

HealthFirst
  • Humana Gold Plus
  • Humana Medicare
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options