Ratings for Dr. Joseph Carlton

All the amazing reviews I've read so far, truly describe this gem of a doctor. My mother is currently in his competent care and it's reassuring knowing that any questions or concerns that we might have, he has the patience and knowledge to explain it to us.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Dr Carlton took care of my dad at Jewish Hospital. Calm, compassionate, soft spoken, reassuring and you can clearly feel that he cares for his patients. Came to see my dad 3 times in one day. His explanations are clear and he makes sure we do understand and don't have a problem in answering questions. We should have more doctors like him

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr.Carlton is easily the best and most compassionate doctor there is!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

The kindest, most compassionate doctor. A real diamond!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Wonderful Doctor, explained things well. Good overall EMG exam.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Carlton was responsible for my file at the Jewish Hospital; Mini CVA. His kindness and empathy towards my wife and I were appreciated. Knowledgeable and great communicator.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Words will never describe the extent of my appreciation for Dr. Carlton. A seizure patient of his for 3 months, I was sent for an MRI. Upon receiving the results he phoned me to deliver the news: a brain tumour. For 20 minutes, we chatted about 'what was to come' during this unfortunate journey. During a post-diagnosis follow up, he comforted and reassured my partner and I with the most sincere kindness- the compassion this man has for his patients is commendable. In the 5 days of hospitalization leading up to my surgery, he met with me on daily basis- always with a smile on his face; he became an instant sense of relief, not to mention a friendly face. Well into my recovery from surgery, I continue to not only meet with Carlton but receive calls from him to discuss medications, seizures and 'life'- He is quite possibly the kindest and most sincere man to walk the face of the earth. A personable and knowledgable neurologist with the sole interest of helping his patients, he's a gem.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013