Ratings for Dr. Joseph Carlton

The kindest, most compassionate doctor. A real diamond!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Wonderful Doctor, explained things well. Good overall EMG exam.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Carlton was responsible for my file at the Jewish Hospital; Mini CVA. His kindness and empathy towards my wife and I were appreciated. Knowledgeable and great communicator.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Words will never describe the extent of my appreciation for Dr. Carlton. A seizure patient of his for 3 months, I was sent for an MRI. Upon receiving the results he phoned me to deliver the news: a brain tumour. For 20 minutes, we chatted about 'what was to come' during this unfortunate journey. During a post-diagnosis follow up, he comforted and reassured my partner and I with the most sincere kindness- the compassion this man has for his patients is commendable. In the 5 days of hospitalization leading up to my surgery, he met with me on daily basis- always with a smile on his face; he became an instant sense of relief, not to mention a friendly face. Well into my recovery from surgery, I continue to not only meet with Carlton but receive calls from him to discuss medications, seizures and 'life'- He is quite possibly the kindest and most sincere man to walk the face of the earth. A personable and knowledgable neurologist with the sole interest of helping his patients, he's a gem.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013