Ratings for Dr. Christopher Hunter

He’s an amazing doctor and willing listen to your ideas about certain things. His nurse Sandra is so sweet and he is the doctor that really listens. We are so fortunate we got him when we moved here.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I love Dr. Hunter, he never makes you feel rushed, he actually listens and cares, he's awesome with kids, and I have an extra difficult one! She was sick for years and Dr Hunter had her feeling better within a few months...every other doctor said she just had a cold. Over and over again for 3 years straight. Plus he friendly and funny.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

If your tired of Dr that don't listen then you will like Dr hunter. He listens and cares. Gets to the bottom of things.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Excellent Doctor all around. Knowledgable, and caring, passionate. The world needs more doctors like him :)

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Doctor Hunter has earned my respect for his knowledge and patience. He is a great asset for our city.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Love Dr.Hunter! He always takes me seriously, always professional with a great sense of humour when appropriate. Best doctor I've ever had in Portage!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr Hunter is the best dr. I have ever had in my 50 something years. He gave me a new life and for that I am very grateful. I hope he stays around for a long time...He is very very needed in the city.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

A darn good doctor. Period. Wouldn't trade him for any other doc. (Pppplllluuuussss he's good looking)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Christopher Hunter is on my top list! Handsome ; ) Professionally speaking, he is professional and personable in the way he relates to his patients. I like his sense of humour and sincere interest where health matters are concerned. He's a KEEPER!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have been very happy with dr hunter and how he has been helping my father with his varying ailments as he ages.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014