Ratings for Dr. Clare Craig

Dr. Claire has been a regular fixture in my health and wellness journey. I often consult Dr. Claire before or in collaboration with my equally amazing family Dr. because I value her perspective and recommendations so much. She has been a welcome participant in discussions, recommendations and treatment of stress, discomfort, advice through pregnancy, diet and, assisted with shifting unhealthy lifestyle habits, and so much more. I too highly recommend Dr. Clare!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Claire is completely wonderful. She takes the time to listen to your entire story. Claire truly embodies balance in her recommendations for supplements and diet and gives options that are attainable. She is so lovely and funny and it is so refreshing to be able to talk to a doctor about wellness and not just problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Claire.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Clare is a knowledgeable and energetic doctor. She shows great passion for her work in helping people heal. Clare has shared a wealth of information related to the topics I have brought up to her. I highly recommend you visit Clare for your health care needs!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Clare is wonderful! She is so knowledgeable and always very caring. She has been a huge help to me and my family with many matters, I cannot say enough good things about her. The staff has always been very helpful as well!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Craig is fabulous because she firstly spends time listening to her patients, then collaboratively designs a path to recovery and wellness.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013