Ratings for Dr. Christy Leblanc

Rude and aggressive. She called 911 because she anticipated complications with the delivery. She wouldn't even let paramedics near my wife. She was completely unprofessional with them.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Had Christy and Cassie as midwives for the birth of our second daughter. Both were exceptional care providers!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Christy was very supportive of my VBAC and assisted wonderfully. She handled my low birth weight baby with care and compassion and supported us. She was very prompt at coming to the house for visits and really made us feel at ease. I appreciate everything she did for my birth.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Christy was not a very helpful midwife. She was aggressive and accused me of smoking on many occasions (I do not smoke) she also wanted me to eat my placenta and did not accept that I was not interested in that. She completely missed my birth (and my baby was delivered by a student) when she finally arrived at my house she was rude to my family. I would not recommend her to anyone ever.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Christy (& her midwife partner Cassie) is an incredible midwife. She provided care for me & my family through 2 pregnancies. Her/their support, knowledge, skill and compassion helped bring my 2 beautiful girls safely into the world and for them to both have really good starts. When each birth turned unexpectedly higher risk, I felt well supported by Christy/Cassie even while under the temporary care of an obstetrician. And when breastfeeding was not going as smoothly the 2nd time as expected, Christy made an extra late night home visit to provide the extra reassurance and help with making a plan that I needed to get us on track for very successful long-term breastfeeding. I would not hesitate to recommend Christy (& Cassie) to anyone considering midwifery care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Horrendous experience Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Christy is the midwife you want at your birth! I love christy!! She was born to help women have babies.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Love, love, love Christy. Compassionate and knowledgeable. Also incredibly skilled, in a difficult, stressful delivery she not only kept her cool but her ability resulted in a great outcome. She delivered my first two and I'm hoping the stars align for her to be here for #3.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Christy was a wondeful midwife who was caring and compassionate. She responded promptly to any of my questions/concerns even if that meant emailing me in the middle of the night when she was on-call. She is easy going, knowlegable, and helpful. I would certainly request her for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Loved her service and care along with the Harmony Group at Birth Partnership Midwives!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013