Dr. Christy Leblanc

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christy Leblanc

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Love, love, love Christy. Compassionate and knowledgeable. Also incredibly skilled, in a difficult, stressful delivery she not only kept her cool but her ability resulted in a great outcome. She delivered my first two and I'm hoping the stars align for her to be here for #3.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Christy was a wondeful midwife who was caring and compassionate. She responded promptly to any of my questions/concerns even if that meant emailing me in the middle of the night when she was on-call. She is easy going, knowlegable, and helpful. I would certainly request her for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Loved her service and care along with the Harmony Group at Birth Partnership Midwives!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Christy was one of my midwifes in 2010 when my son was born. She made us all feel safe, happy and we knew we were in good hands. Her personality is wonderful, she is very knowledgable, funny but at the same time serious when something is not going the right way in our case was that our baby wasn't gaining enough weight. With her help I was able to exclusively breastfeed for many months.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

She was amazing! Made me and my husband comfortable and is very knowledgeable. Helped us make the right choices for us surrounding our son's birth.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr. Christy Leblanc's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Christy is the midwife you want at your birth! I love christy!! She was born to help women have babies. "

May 20, 2015