Ratings for Dr. Christy Leblanc

Christy (& her midwife partner Cassie) is an incredible midwife. She provided care for me & my family through 2 pregnancies. Her/their support, knowledge, skill and compassion helped bring my 2 beautiful girls safely into the world and for them to both have really good starts. When each birth turned unexpectedly higher risk, I felt well supported by Christy/Cassie even while under the temporary care of an obstetrician. And when breastfeeding was not going as smoothly the 2nd time as expected, Christy made an extra late night home visit to provide the extra reassurance and help with making a plan that I needed to get us on track for very successful long-term breastfeeding. I would not hesitate to recommend Christy (& Cassie) to anyone considering midwifery care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Horrendous experience Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Christy is the midwife you want at your birth! I love christy!! She was born to help women have babies.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Love, love, love Christy. Compassionate and knowledgeable. Also incredibly skilled, in a difficult, stressful delivery she not only kept her cool but her ability resulted in a great outcome. She delivered my first two and I'm hoping the stars align for her to be here for #3.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Christy was a wondeful midwife who was caring and compassionate. She responded promptly to any of my questions/concerns even if that meant emailing me in the middle of the night when she was on-call. She is easy going, knowlegable, and helpful. I would certainly request her for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Loved her service and care along with the Harmony Group at Birth Partnership Midwives!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Christy was one of my midwifes in 2010 when my son was born. She made us all feel safe, happy and we knew we were in good hands. Her personality is wonderful, she is very knowledgable, funny but at the same time serious when something is not going the right way in our case was that our baby wasn't gaining enough weight. With her help I was able to exclusively breastfeed for many months.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

She was amazing! Made me and my husband comfortable and is very knowledgeable. Helped us make the right choices for us surrounding our son's birth.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012