Ratings for Dr. Maria Medal

She's been our dentist for how many years already from the old clinic, which is just across the street, to the new one. They are very accommodating and very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family .

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Her staff are really friendly including her daughter whom is very patient and knowledgeable. (Although she's not the Dr) Dr medal always takes lots of people and tries to cram in everyone in her schedule, therefore everyone ends up waiting for an extra hour or so, she's not very professional but she's friendly sometimes, her prices are good but I rather have a not so friendly Dr do a great job on me than a friendly one that doesn't do such a good job. I kept having to go back to her to redo my fillings because they kept falling off and breaking (and I was only eating a soup). My mom also used to go to her until her her fillings kept falling off to the point she said she should get a crown, she wasn't very helpful to be honest and not very nice when asked about her work ethic, I wasn't expecting her to be super nice about it but to at least explain and be patient with us but she gets defensive, anyways, knowledge I gave her 2/5 because although I put in the form that I am allergic to NSAIDs when she was about to do some fillings (my first time) she had no idea about it and on top of that she had no idea what that was made me feel insecure and made me go through hell and back to get an allergy test to just get a doctors note! Never coming back to her!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017