Ratings for Dr. LEO Quinn

Takes his time, is thorough, pleasant, informative and helpful. H also saved my life by catching a misdiagnosis at Oshawa Lakeridge when they treated me coughing up blood for a week as pneumonia - he filled in one weekend to cover for my previous Dr. and started treating me f r a Pulmonary Embolism - which was the correct diagnosis. I am forever grateful

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

He misdiagnosed me several times. I won't get into the specifics but he does not know what he is doing. If he is correct, it was just a fluke IMO. Yes, he has great personal skills, spends time with you, but he does not give you the right medications (wasting my money) and delays in treatment. I had to go somewhere else to get the help I needed for a serious issue because he brushed me off and told me I was fine.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Superb: what doctors should be like. Clone him. Patient, thorough, friendly with a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Quinn listens and cares about his patients. He provided excellent care to my deceased father. We need more doctors with the ethics of Dr. Quinn. He is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr.Quinn was my physician for over 30 yrs I changed only because I relocated. He is nearly always on time, listens to your issue and gives practical advice. I worked in healthcare and as a result feel I am able to make an informed decision. His staff are very organized, helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Took his time, was thorough, pleasant, informative and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Awesome Dr we just loveeeee him :)he takes the time you need to answer any questions you have and tells it how it is!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012