Ratings for Dr. Thuy Ngoc Nguyen

Dr Nguyen Ngoc Thuy is very good ! It sometimes a bit of waiting times in the clinicc

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Very long waiting time even if you have an appointment, More than 2.5hrs every time, receptionist does not care. Can t call and leave a message, you have call over and over until someone answers, can t talk to the doctor over the phone, receptionist won t let you

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

She is very patient and a very good listener this is what a lot of patient need we need to feel comfortable in and around our doctor . she is always smiling and very warm towards you she understand people and their needs

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Thank you! Very nice staff , the doctor is very kind

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Nguyen is a good doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Her receptionist, however, is ATROCIOUS. Not only does she have a poor grasp of English and French, but on the phone, she is rude, and CRUELLY unsympathetic. I attempted to see Dr. Nguyen after spending the night in the emergency room without receiving the help I needed. When I finally got through the inadequate phone system, the receptionist rudely reprimanded me, and refused to consider accommodating any request for an emergency appointment. I asked for a referral to someone else, which was also viciously shot down. Unless Dr. Nguyen implements an improved phone system or allows you to email her directly, DO NOT BOTHER.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

dr Nguyen is Ok, nothing special, she's correct. Her assistants are incorrect persons with patients, they don't treat people with respect, except you are viet ... :-(

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Nguyen for over 15 years and I find her to be extremely pleasant and friendly and always answers my questions. Yes, it is hard to reach her by phone to make an appointment, but I schedule my appointments months in advance because I know how busy she is. She's an excellent doctor and I'm very happy with her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I have been her patient for almost 12 years. At first I'd like to see her because I was looking for a good Vietnamese doctor for my sister who just came to Canada from Vietnam. After following her for almost 2 years, I left my previous physician, Dr. Liliane Seropean. Dr. Nguyen is so helpful and so caring! She always takes time to answer to all my questions especially at the beginning of my menopause. She always keep her smiling and her patience. Sometimes I have to wait for more than one hour but I know that some patient needs her urgently. One day, she spent one hour to explain the complication of health for my sister-in-law and her husband! I'm so pleased and feel so lucky to be her patient! Lots of thanks and my appreciation to my wonderful doctor and her staff!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

The doctor is great but to reach her you are better off winning the lottery. The phone is always busy and if you need to reach them you need to go to the office better off. Very bad phone system!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I have been with Dr Nguyen for 15 years now. It is extremely hard to get an appointment and when you do you usually wait at least 2 hours in the waiting room. Her receptionist speaks very poor english and french, I am assuming they have a lot of vietnamese patients. The receptionist is very cold, however once I was pregnant she was nice as she got to know my name. Dr Nguyen was a great doctor, never made me felt rushed, answered all my questions and followed both of my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012