Ratings for Dr. David Beach

This doctor loves to ram the prescriptions down handicapped kids like no tomorrow. To the point that they become more severely handicapped. WTF?????? Wake up caregivers. You do have a right to say no to this quack or at least research what he is putting into their bodies. A real a$$!!!!!! These kids can not speak up for themselves. I treat my dog better than what this quack does.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I have gone in on 3 separate occasions and every single time my symptoms have been dismissed with a "well if it continues on for another month come back". This has gone for abdominal/back pain with chronic fatigue that lasted for a couple more weeks. Yes it stopped after a month but I am sure that there is something that could have helped my predicament sooner! And today I went in because I have been getting unusual bumps around my face and he googled what it could be and then told me to try an acne treatment. After asking where to get one, he said if I looked anywhere I could find one. Well, I'm definitely not stupid and know how to find it, I was hoping for a suggestion, not to be shut down. He does not take the time to truly consider the desires of his patients. His front staff is very friendly though and you are usually seen within 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Beach is a excellent Doctor he takes plenty time for me and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013