Ratings for Dr. Roya Rakhshani

I'm so angry with this doctor's office. I was a patient a year and a half ago. I had bloodwork ordered by Dr. Rakhshani (who, I must say, was very warm and pleasant as was her nurse). I called for the results soon after and was told by the receptionist that everything was negative. So I spent the next year and a half dealing with my issue, telling other doctors I tested negative for what it seemed to be, and trying to figure out what else it could be. I moved away, but recently while suffering badly with my issue, something told me to call back just to double check the results. The receptionist (Jennifer) told me that one of my tests was POSITIVE. I was STUNNED (and relieved because there was no other explanation). Jennifer demonstrated no regret or concern other than telling me to go see another doctor (aka fork out another $150+ for their mistake). She was, as many others have said, cold and robotic. She wasn't even remotely apologetic until I made it clear how upset I was to not have been give the correct results. I requested the doctor call back to confirm my results (as should've been done a year and a half ago when I paid for it!) so I could hear the diagnosis directly from her and move forward. Dr. Rakhshani has not called back, despite me calling daily to see where I am in the "cue" (and Jennifer being rude every time). I understand I'm not a priority to them, esp if I'm no longer a "paying customer", but it would take 5 minutes to look at my test results and call me to confirm. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jennifer who screwed up and didn't give me the correct results over the phone which would explain why she wasn't eager to help. Even if I lived in OC, I would NEVER go back to this doctor's office.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Patient's update
I feel bad, shortly after I posted this review, Dr. Rakhshani finally called me back to confirm my positive results. She was very warm and pleasant on the phone, just as I remember her in person. I stand by my comments on the receptionist and it bothers me that I was not told about the positive test result at the time, but I appreciate Dr. Rakshani calling me back and getting me the prescription that I need. I'm sure she is a good doctor overall.

Submitted June 2, 2016

I'm lucky my baby is alive! My due date was on March 5 2014. On Feb24 we realized my baby has breached and cord is around his neck 3 times. She not only did not recommend early delivery ( I passed 38 weeks!) but scheduled delivery 5 days after my due date because she was busy around my due date. As I was so worried about my situation, so I went to the hospital on Feb 26 and their doctor recommended me to deliver right away because the baby situation was so risky. He said the cord is around his neck and it s so tight and any further delay could have been deadly! I don't recommend her at all !! اگر من به توصيه اين زن عمل مي كردم ممكن بود يه بچه مرده به دنيا بيارم. بچه من چرخيده بود يعني سرش رو به بالا بود و بند ناف سه دور دور گردنش پيچيده بود . با اينكه ٣٨ هفته من تموم شده بود ولي منو بيمارستان نفرستاد وگفت تا ٥ روز بعد از due date وقت نداره منو سزارين كنه. ولي من چون نگران بودم خودم رفتم بيمارستان و وقتي دكتر اونجا منو معاينه كرد بهم توصيه كرد كه بچه رو به دنيا بيارم چون اصلا در شرايط خوبي نيست. و ممكنه اتفاق نا خوشايندي براش بيفته. اصلا اين دكترو بهتون توصيه نمي كنم.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015