Ratings for Dr. Lawrence (Larry) Pawluk

Dr Pawluk is the kindest and most knowledgeable doctor I've met. He has been a tremendous support through a very turbulent time in my life. Lucky to have him as my sleep doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

He genuinely seems to care about my sleep conditions. Willing to dig deep to find a solution. Comfortable with suggesting new meds as needed. High knowledge of meds for the brain. He's super smart but not snobby. Talks like the rest of us. Down to earth.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Great guy! I really felt that he cared and tried everything he could for me. I'd be pleased to see him again.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Pawluk for nearly two years now. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He wants to follow up and continue meeting to ensure you are improving.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Pawluk for 8 years now. He is not like most specialists, he listens to your concerns. He does not make a judgement before you walk in to his office. He is never in a rush and you can tell he wants to help. I can't thank Dr Pawluk enough for all of his help and support.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Pawluk is extremely knowledgeable and has been very helpful. Compared to past sleep doctors I've had in the past, he listens and cares about his patients and offers great advice and insight.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Pawluk was my doctor for over 15 years and would still if I had remained in Alberta. Always felt like he cared, he wasn't judgmental, willing to listen, willing to try different medications, his staff always returned calls and made sure that the paperwork was completed. Treated my narcolepsy and sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr Pawluk has helped me so much. I cannot say enough about this very great man. He has never judged me and always has time. I do not think I could have made it through this medical system without him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I cannot say enough about this man. I have been seeing him for over twenty years and he has always had my back. He is incredibly professional but never judgemental in any way. I sometimes feel like I owe my sanity to him and yet he does not exude the typical god complex that many male medical specialists have. He is one in a million and pretty easy on the eye too; no disrespect intended.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I think he is a wonderful doctor, he darn near cured my restless leg syndrome which has caused me great distress over the years and has seriously affected working for a living.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013