Dr. Lawrence (Larry) Pawluk

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence (Larry) Pawluk

Brilliant practitioner. I have been his patient for more than 22 years.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

He is kind, articulate and never condescending. Nice smile too:)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

He was very helpful in clarifying my sleep issues.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Great doctor that listens and cares. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I struggled with insomnia for years and the 2 year wait to see him was worth it. I suffered with terrible insomnia for 4 years before I got the referral to Dr.Pawluk. He made me do a sleep study and found that I had non restorative sleep. Still trying to find a cause for it but slowly it has been getting better with the treatments I have been given. The sleep therapy given by his sleep therapist is fantastic. Never felt rushed during an appointment or that my sleep couldn't be fixed. Very thourough in explaining and will spend the time to help you. Overall Dr. Pawluk and his sleep Therapist Paul are fantastic and I could ask for a better team for treating my sleep

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Pawluk for over 20 years. After decades of RLS and disrupted sleep he was able to give my life back to me. I continue to find that he is compassionate, caring, a good listener and very helpful with responses to my all my questions. He regularly attends Sleep Seminars and therefore is up to date on medications and treatments to offer his patients. I am blessed to have had him for my doctor for the past couple of decades and hope that he does not retire any time soon. I have nothing negative to say about him and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Excellent physician . Professional, knowledgable and non judgemental . I am so grateful that he is my sleep specialist .

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Fantastic doctor to see. The wait to see him seems like forever but it was worth it. He listens to your concerns, gives you different options and will go with you while trying then to see what will work best for you. He respects his patients with respect and care. One of the best doctors I've ever had.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

This man has helped me tremendously with my sleep condition. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pawluk. His receptionist Pauline is also great:)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Pawluk for about 20 years. He is an amazing doc who is easy to talk to and deals with sleep issues in a phenomenal way. If you have sleep issues, get a referral to see Larry.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017