Ratings for Dr. Lawrence (Larry) Pawluk

I have been a patient of Dr. Pawluk for several years and would highly recommend him to anyone with a sleep disorder. He is always genuinely pleasant, consistently punctual and attentive to my needs as a patient. He inquires about my overall health at each appointment and explores a variety of ways to optimize my medication to achieve the most effective results. Dr. Pawluk is an exceptional doctor .

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Wonderful person. Listens to what you have to say. Tries different approaches. He never makes you feel like you've done something wrong. Takes time to explain things to you. Very compassionate. And he's an expert in his field. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Very kind man. Very thorough. He listens to what you have to say and is very articulate, love that he puts things in layman’s terms.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Glad he is my sleep doctor. He’s a good doc and listens without interrupting and no rushing to get you out.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Brilliant practitioner. I have been his patient for more than 22 years.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

He is kind, articulate and never condescending. Nice smile too:)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

He was very helpful in clarifying my sleep issues.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Great doctor that listens and cares. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I struggled with insomnia for years and the 2 year wait to see him was worth it. I suffered with terrible insomnia for 4 years before I got the referral to Dr.Pawluk. He made me do a sleep study and found that I had non restorative sleep. Still trying to find a cause for it but slowly it has been getting better with the treatments I have been given. The sleep therapy given by his sleep therapist is fantastic. Never felt rushed during an appointment or that my sleep couldn't be fixed. Very thourough in explaining and will spend the time to help you. Overall Dr. Pawluk and his sleep Therapist Paul are fantastic and I could ask for a better team for treating my sleep

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Pawluk for over 20 years. After decades of RLS and disrupted sleep he was able to give my life back to me. I continue to find that he is compassionate, caring, a good listener and very helpful with responses to my all my questions. He regularly attends Sleep Seminars and therefore is up to date on medications and treatments to offer his patients. I am blessed to have had him for my doctor for the past couple of decades and hope that he does not retire any time soon. I have nothing negative to say about him and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017