Ratings for Dr. Lawrence (Larry) Pawluk

This man has helped me tremendously with my sleep condition. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pawluk. His receptionist Pauline is also great:)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Pawluk for about 20 years. He is an amazing doc who is easy to talk to and deals with sleep issues in a phenomenal way. If you have sleep issues, get a referral to see Larry.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

A very professional yet down to earth Doctor with a high degree of knowledge and experience who treats you with respect and care. He's doing all he can for me and wont give up in this very difficult and frustrating time in my life ....

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr Pawluk is the kindest and most knowledgeable doctor I've met. He has been a tremendous support through a very turbulent time in my life. Lucky to have him as my sleep doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

He genuinely seems to care about my sleep conditions. Willing to dig deep to find a solution. Comfortable with suggesting new meds as needed. High knowledge of meds for the brain. He's super smart but not snobby. Talks like the rest of us. Down to earth.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Great guy! I really felt that he cared and tried everything he could for me. I'd be pleased to see him again.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Pawluk for nearly two years now. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He wants to follow up and continue meeting to ensure you are improving.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Pawluk for 8 years now. He is not like most specialists, he listens to your concerns. He does not make a judgement before you walk in to his office. He is never in a rush and you can tell he wants to help. I can't thank Dr Pawluk enough for all of his help and support.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Pawluk is extremely knowledgeable and has been very helpful. Compared to past sleep doctors I've had in the past, he listens and cares about his patients and offers great advice and insight.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Pawluk was my doctor for over 15 years and would still if I had remained in Alberta. Always felt like he cared, he wasn't judgmental, willing to listen, willing to try different medications, his staff always returned calls and made sure that the paperwork was completed. Treated my narcolepsy and sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015