Ratings for Dr. Lawrence (Larry) Pawluk

I have been seeing Dr. Pawluk for over 20 years. After decades of RLS and disrupted sleep he was able to give my life back to me. I continue to find that he is compassionate, caring, a good listener and very helpful with responses to my all my questions. He regularly attends Sleep Seminars and therefore is up to date on medications and treatments to offer his patients. I am blessed to have had him for my doctor for the past couple of decades and hope that he does not retire any time soon. I have nothing negative to say about him and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Excellent physician . Professional, knowledgable and non judgemental . I am so grateful that he is my sleep specialist .

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Fantastic doctor to see. The wait to see him seems like forever but it was worth it. He listens to your concerns, gives you different options and will go with you while trying then to see what will work best for you. He respects his patients with respect and care. One of the best doctors I've ever had.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

This man has helped me tremendously with my sleep condition. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pawluk. His receptionist Pauline is also great:)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Pawluk for about 20 years. He is an amazing doc who is easy to talk to and deals with sleep issues in a phenomenal way. If you have sleep issues, get a referral to see Larry.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

A very professional yet down to earth Doctor with a high degree of knowledge and experience who treats you with respect and care. He's doing all he can for me and wont give up in this very difficult and frustrating time in my life ....

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr Pawluk is the kindest and most knowledgeable doctor I've met. He has been a tremendous support through a very turbulent time in my life. Lucky to have him as my sleep doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

He genuinely seems to care about my sleep conditions. Willing to dig deep to find a solution. Comfortable with suggesting new meds as needed. High knowledge of meds for the brain. He's super smart but not snobby. Talks like the rest of us. Down to earth.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Great guy! I really felt that he cared and tried everything he could for me. I'd be pleased to see him again.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Pawluk for nearly two years now. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He wants to follow up and continue meeting to ensure you are improving.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016