Dr. Lawrence (Larry) Pawluk

You may also like

Dr. Pawluk is extremely knowledgeable and has been very helpful. Compared to past sleep doctors I've had in the past, he listens and cares about his patients and offers great advice and insight.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Pawluk was my doctor for over 15 years and would still if I had remained in Alberta. Always felt like he cared, he wasn't judgmental, willing to listen, willing to try different medications, his staff always returned calls and made sure that the paperwork was completed. Treated my narcolepsy and sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr Pawluk has helped me so much. I cannot say enough about this very great man. He has never judged me and always has time. I do not think I could have made it through this medical system without him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I cannot say enough about this man. I have been seeing him for over twenty years and he has always had my back. He is incredibly professional but never judgemental in any way. I sometimes feel like I owe my sanity to him and yet he does not exude the typical god complex that many male medical specialists have. He is one in a million and pretty easy on the eye too; no disrespect intended.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I think he is a wonderful doctor, he darn near cured my restless leg syndrome which has caused me great distress over the years and has seriously affected working for a living.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Pawluk is an excellent Sleep Disorder specialist. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, realistic and encouraging. I am lucky to have him as part of my medical team.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I have been a patient of his since the early 1990's. He is excellent. I concur with the positive things others have said. He works with my sometimes very erratic schedule. He has worked with me getting medications approved. He understands the many different effects medication have in general and specifically to me. We decide what to do or try and what not to. He doesn't tell me what I have to do. We work as a team, for me.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Both my father and I have been seeing him for over 15yrs. Takes your patient concerns seriously amd addresses them. He is the best qualified and the most knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pawluk for three years. I am lucky to have him as a Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Pawluk improved my life dramatically after diagnosing and treating my sleep disorders- which two other sleep doctors missed. He is extremely knowledgeable, pleasant, and does a very comprehensive evaluation. He explains the diagnosis and treatments very thoroughly. His office is at the University where he teaches medical students about sleep disorders. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Lawrence (Larry) Pawluk's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pawluk is extremely knowledgeable and has been very helpful. Compared to past sleep doctors I've had in the past, he listens and cares about his patients an..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pawluk was my doctor for over 15 years and would still if I had remained in Alberta. Always felt like he cared, he wasn't judgmental, willing to listen, ..."

January 2, 2015