Ratings for Dr. Gina Higgins

Excellent Doctor very varied and compassionate to her patients.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Great Dr and very caring and takes all concerns and complaints seriously. Good Dr's are hard to find. After reading the last post, we must have dr's mixed up? Thanks dr Higgins

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I find her a terrible excuse for a doctor. She put me on medication for anxiety when I asked for a referral to see someone to talk to give me the skills to deal with it instead of being medicated for it. She told me my anxiety was too bad and I had to take medication. The medication made me drowsy therefore I stopped taking it. I have since learned to deal with my aniety and can now do things I was nervous about before. She is prescription happy. She pushes many narcotics that are in our town and seems to have a problem giving out valid perceptions for health reason for reasonable periods of time.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Your nice lady BUT it takes a mth to get into see her I am find that Ian addressing the same issues over and over again. Like it is falling on deaf ears

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

one of t he best doctors you can go to in gfw area, very caring and concerned about her patients...

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Higgins is a very sweet mild mannered doctor. She is very thorough and will listen and give you good advice. I am very lucky to have her for a doctor. I would recommend her to anyone altho its hard getting to be a patient of hers with many ppl wanting to go to her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I began seeing Dr. Higgins when she first began practicing in GFW. My entire family are currently under her care. In past years I have unfortunately had several different Doctors. Since being with Dr. Higgins, I have been very content. She is very thorough, kind and attentive to what I have to say. I've never felt intimidated by her and feel that I can trust her. She is very quiet but has a lovely demeanor. I respect her greatly and appreciate her very much. She is quite down to earth and a great asset to our community!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Higgins has been my doctor now for about two years, I find her great, very knowlegeable, she has really helped me, I continue to see her on a regular basis, I would recommend Dr. Higgin.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I just started going to Dr. Higgins and I find her so sweet,, very caring and concerned. Will do follow-ups and take your complaints serious. There should be more Doctors around like her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

First impression was great. I thought she was friendly and professional. Several visits later, on a couple occasions I found her to be a tad bit condescending, almost like I'm inferior. I just get that impression. I can't change doctors since it's very difficult to find GPs that would accept new patients. So I guess I'm stuck with her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012