Ratings for Dr. Susan Humphrey-Murto

Wonderful doctor, obviously top of mind for referrals. She is knowledgeable, patient and kind. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

My worst experience with a medical professional. Impatient, rude. Scolded me for accessing her services. Apparently she has a long wait list and I was not worthy of her services. In a public system where you do not have many specialists and don’t have the luxury of choosing your doctor, this is very concerning. I am young and able to advocate for myself but what about other patients? She needs human compassion training.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Humphrey-Murto for almost 12 years and she is by far the best Doctor I have ever had. She is kind and thorough and listens to your concerns. Its always a wait to see her because she gives her patients the time they need. I never mind the wait. I have had her call me in the evening to answer a question that I have called in about during the day. Her staff always tries to accommodate when possible.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Humphrey very rude, my husband doesn’t want me to see her no more, he witness the way she treats me, it’s very sad, maybe she needs a break.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I consider myself very lucky to have her as a doctor. She is an amazing person and rheumatologist. She is competent and knowledgeable. Always there to help when in a flare. Thank you Dr. Humphrey!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

She really is fantastic, a wonderful person and doctor. She really made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr Susan Humphrey-Murto, is by far the most incredible doctor. Her devotion to her patients, compassion and level of professionalism exceed normal expectations. She has been my doctor since 2014 and I would not be where I am today had it not been for her. She thinks outside the box and treats her patients as individuals with their unique set of medical issues. Sometimes you will wait a while in her office before you are seen, but believe me its worth the wait. Remember time is not important when your not well. She needs to spend the necessary time required depending on the patients needs. All I can say if you are lucky enough to have her as your doctor count your blessings. She may not be able to cure your medical problem, but be certain she will give you 110 percent in finding ways for you to manage. Respectfully Nina Dolman

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I don't understand the negative reviews below because I have had very good experiences with that doctor. I find her to be very compassionate, caring and helpful. Even though her schedule is often very tight, she always takes the time necessary to answer my questions and reassure me. Yes, she may seem a bit cold and distant but that is just the way she is. Try being nice to her and see what happens! But we can't get along with everyone so if you feel she is not a good doctor for you, keep searching for another one but my point here is that she can be a very nice person and she is definitely knowledgeable enough to get you the medication you need.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Shortest wait time was 1 1/2 hours, longest was over 3. For monthly appointments that lasted on average 5 minutes with the Doctor. Never took the time to answer questions- told me to google it. Felt like a number, a thing.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I have had nothing but bad experiences with her. I am very patient with drs, but she is rude, unsympathetic and down right nasty. I found her to be very two sided, one appointment she would order all these tests and be very worried and the next time it was just my fault and nothing was wrong I was "imagining" it. I gave her several chances, but I am fed up and done. She is always late, and always has like 6 patients booked at 8am, so she runs late all day!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013