Ratings for Dr. Michelle Cunningham

Ben trying to make an appointment on-line with no luck. I used the e-mail address given on the phone when you call the office to no avail! Getting very discouraged with this system!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Cunningham delivered my baby last summer (July 2016). My family doctor was away and she was filling in. I had never met her nor even heard of her. She was a God send! I am sure she helped save my baby's life. I know deep in my heart, had there been another doctor delivering my baby there would have been a very different outcome for us. Baby and I are doing great! Thank you!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Cunningham is the epitome of what a family physician. She is thorough, informed, kind and caring. Additionally she is approachable and willing to make referrals and follow through, explore on new methods and approaches. I personally feel that without her care I would be an invalid today. Additionally she is not condensing and has realistic expectations of her patients. Personally Kim is a true link between doctor and patient and I trust her as she too cares. I have found her long-term coverage outstanding but have great difficulty with lack of access to a family physician at times when the system requires our family physician has to provide inpatient hospital coverage, without providing designated emergency coverage to their patients. Regardless I feel that we as a family won the lotto when suddenly we were without a doctor and Dr. Cunningham, who was just setting up her practice, accepted us as a patient.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have had a few doctors in my life and Dr. Cunningham is THE BEST! She never makes you feel rushed and will listen to everything you are concerned about in a patient and warm manner. She is super caring and friendly and has the best bedside manner. She is very knowledgeable and i always feel that I am in good hands. Kim and all of her staff are fantastic and her replacement right now - Dr. Downton is a wonderful friendly doctor as well. When my other crappy doctor left the country and my pharmacy gave me the choice of 2 new doctors to call in town - thank goodness i chose Dr. Cunningham!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

So glad I found a different doctor! Not good at all! Should not take 4days just to answer a phone about rescheduling

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

If I could give her all ZERO'S I would. She refuses to treat blood work proven issues. You should be able to go to a dr and express your concerns for your own mental health and actually receive treatment. Dr's like her are the ones loosing clients to suicide

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

So glad to have dr Cunningham & her staff helping me with my families health & well-being!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Efficient is the best word I can come up with. The place feels like a walk in clinic, wait wait and then out asap. I am confident in her technical skill, but I think that good health care requires taking a bit of time with patients to get to know the whole situation. I also find reception. difficult contact, absence of follow up from referals and the signage as to how to 'behave' as a patient are all indicators of minimum level service where the patient is not more than a necessary evil to deal with on the job.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I agree that she is a very good doctor: knowledgeable (though there may be uncertain things and different approaches in medicine), very caring and empathetic, kind. However, it's true that punctuality is not her strength, and sometimes she is absent for a week or two. However, she never refuses to have a look and check some other issues or a child even if the appointment was for me; answers all my questions. The staff is very affable and cooperative, too. After all, I feel happy to be her patient, as well as all my family.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff! I always feel welcome at the clinic and well taken care of!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015