Ratings for Dr. Michelle Cunningham

I have had a few doctors in my life and Dr. Cunningham is THE BEST! She never makes you feel rushed and will listen to everything you are concerned about in a patient and warm manner. She is super caring and friendly and has the best bedside manner. She is very knowledgeable and i always feel that I am in good hands. Kim and all of her staff are fantastic and her replacement right now - Dr. Downton is a wonderful friendly doctor as well. When my other crappy doctor left the country and my pharmacy gave me the choice of 2 new doctors to call in town - thank goodness i chose Dr. Cunningham!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

So glad I found a different doctor! Not good at all! Should not take 4days just to answer a phone about rescheduling

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

If I could give her all ZERO'S I would. She refuses to treat blood work proven issues. You should be able to go to a dr and express your concerns for your own mental health and actually receive treatment. Dr's like her are the ones loosing clients to suicide

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

So glad to have dr Cunningham & her staff helping me with my families health & well-being!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Efficient is the best word I can come up with. The place feels like a walk in clinic, wait wait and then out asap. I am confident in her technical skill, but I think that good health care requires taking a bit of time with patients to get to know the whole situation. I also find reception. difficult contact, absence of follow up from referals and the signage as to how to 'behave' as a patient are all indicators of minimum level service where the patient is not more than a necessary evil to deal with on the job.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I agree that she is a very good doctor: knowledgeable (though there may be uncertain things and different approaches in medicine), very caring and empathetic, kind. However, it's true that punctuality is not her strength, and sometimes she is absent for a week or two. However, she never refuses to have a look and check some other issues or a child even if the appointment was for me; answers all my questions. The staff is very affable and cooperative, too. After all, I feel happy to be her patient, as well as all my family.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff! I always feel welcome at the clinic and well taken care of!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Simply the best. You feel safe in her care. She takes the time to listen to you and walks through any concerns you have until you feel comfortable. She has been incredible!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Very knowledgable and great bedside manner. Always takes the time to answer all my questions

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

She is a special highly knowledgable reliable Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014