You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Cunningham

Efficient is the best word I can come up with. The place feels like a walk in clinic, wait wait and then out asap. I am confident in her technical skill, but I think that good health care requires taking a bit of time with patients to get to know the whole situation. I also find reception. difficult contact, absence of follow up from referals and the signage as to how to 'behave' as a patient are all indicators of minimum level service where the patient is not more than a necessary evil to deal with on the job.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I agree that she is a very good doctor: knowledgeable (though there may be uncertain things and different approaches in medicine), very caring and empathetic, kind. However, it's true that punctuality is not her strength, and sometimes she is absent for a week or two. However, she never refuses to have a look and check some other issues or a child even if the appointment was for me; answers all my questions. The staff is very affable and cooperative, too. After all, I feel happy to be her patient, as well as all my family.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Simply the best. You feel safe in her care. She takes the time to listen to you and walks through any concerns you have until you feel comfortable. She has been incredible!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

She is a special highly knowledgable reliable Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr. Cunningham does not have office hours and is presently away from her work while other doctors are taking her place. She is hard to get in touch with when you need her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

An absolutely wonderful doctor. It's a blessing to have her!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Best doctor! Very consistent, very good at keeping track of historys.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Michelle Cunningham is a god send, she is a awesome Doctor..so proud to say she is my Dr..I've been sickly for alot of years..since getting Dr.Cunningham for a family doctor she has sent me for many tests and things are looking up...no one ever has anything bad to say about her...a beautiful person she is....and yes people Doctors need a break too...and she doesn't only work at her office but on the army base too..so if you call and she isn't in she is probably with other patients in another place...she is a busy Doctor...my hats off to you Dr. Cunningham...your the best!! Tammy & Dale Brewer

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Michelle Cunningham's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Efficient is the best word I can come up with. The place feels like a walk in clinic, wait wait and then out asap. I am confident in her technical skill, but I ..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree that she is a very good doctor: knowledgeable (though there may be uncertain things and different approaches in medicine), very caring and empathetic, k..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and staff! I always feel welcome at the clinic and well taken care of!"

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best. You feel safe in her care. She takes the time to listen to you and walks through any concerns you have until you feel comfortable. She has been..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable and great bedside manner. Always takes the time to answer all my questions"

December 19, 2014