Ratings for Dr. Genevieve Dufresne

She is thee most personable, professional, and genuinely caring Dr. I've been fortunate to have been under her care. ( I love her sense of humour, it puts one at ease )

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Geneviève est revenue temporairement à Orléans et j'ai eu la chance de la voir en urgence. Je l'ai trouvé exceptionnelle sur tous les plans. Merci Dr. Dufresne.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Amazing Doc! She takes time to listen and understand you

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

My daughters and I miss her so much she was our family doctor and we miss her !!! Good luck Genevieve !!! We wish you all the best in your endeavours

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I was fortunate to have Dr Dufresne as my doctor, it is very unfortunate that she is not in Orleans anymore.. Very hard to find a good doctor and one like Dr Dufresne we don't see them much! I miss her! I do wish her all the best.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I have been very fortunate since 2009 when Dr. Dufresne took myself and my daughter on as patients. Dr. Dufresne is the best, most amazing doctor I have ever had. I have many medical needs but nothing is ever overlooked. She is also a humanitarian representing Canada in places as recent as Africa in Nov 2013. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Dufresne be very thankful and extremely grateful. She gets an A+++++

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Dr. Dufresnes est mon médecin de famille maintenant depuis 3-4 ans et je l'adore. Je me compte chanceuse d'avoir un médecin exceptionnellement à l'écoute et chaleureuse. Vous savez, souvent on dit des médecins que s'ils n'ont pas de personnalité, c'est qu'ils sont exceptionnel dans leur métier... et bien Dr. Dufresne a tout ! La personnalité et les compétences! Merci Dr. Dufresne de prendre soins de nous comme vous le faite.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have been under the care of Genevieve for over 3 years now and I feel very fortunate to have found her when I moved to the area. A very caring Doc that take the time to find out what her patient's needs and wants are and truly cares about helping them to feel better. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

She is very knowledgable and very approachable, two great qualities. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Dufresne is a young lady that is very very mature and down to earth, don't be fooled by her great looks, she was probably a straight A student at school. She is extremely knowledgeable and teaches p/t at Ottawa U. She takes her time to listen to you and she has great bedside manners. Very compasionate and understanding and flexible and available. Would not hesitate to recommend her. My standards are very high and I give her a A+.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013