Ratings for Dr. Joey Podavin

The message below was not for this doctor, it was entered under the wrong name, please disregard

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

He is a poor communicator, incompetent and is clearly chasing money

Submitted June 3, 2016

Great doctor! Took the time to address my concerns and offer knowledgable advice.

Submitted June 7, 2015

Great doctor! Took time with me to address all my concerns. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

was in the hospital diagnosed with lung cancer, he gave me a choice to stay and receive the medications as i was or be released and pay for some very expensive medicines , but when i told him i might have to stay because of this , this Dr. lays a guilt trip on me that i might be taking some older ladies place if i stayed.. I was in the hallway at this point already.. needless to say I left , it being Dec. 24 he was helpful in that regard..

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

He is not a people person. Does not ask questions and gives even less advice. Already has his foot out the door before you are even done.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Great young doctor, we are impressed and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

After 26 yrs of dealing with low iron and not one doctor being able to tell me why instead gave be a blood transfusion when my iron got so low then sent me on my way. After 1/2 hr visit with Dr Podavin and a ultra sound later he knew right away it was fibroids. Thanks to him i got it all fix. Yes this clinic gets busy its the only one down town that is a walk in hence the words WALK IN

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

You must understand he just started at the clinic,but he does go in depth with you`r problems, and trys to resolve them after all he is just a human not God, and if you smoked and drank for 50 years not a lot any one person can do.However we find him very helpful and visits you if you are hospital bound or are in hospital he is young but like wine gets better with time he will be around for a long time I am sure, I understand in due course he will be doing house calls for the elderly and disabled who find it hard to go to his office.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

Looking for a doctor in Kelowna and heard that Dr. Podavin is taking new patients. Knowing the procedure, I asked for a "meet and greet" appontment. Didn't have to wait long either for the appontment or to see him. He asked me questions and entered them into my record on the computer. He told me something about himself and his experience. he answered my questions willingly.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012