Ratings for Dr. Anne Martin

I've been with Dr. Martin since she took over for my former doctor. I think she's wonderful, she shows compassion, empathy and if she's unsure about something she either finds the answer or refers you to someone in that area of specialty. She sincerely takes the time to listen to you, never making you feel rushed. I feel lucky to have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

The setting up of a group of Women Doctors is a wonderful idea. Women have other responsibilities than their job. The arrangement permits women doctors to work flexible hours. What is needed now is for Men Specialists to work as hard as the women GPs do.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

In my opinion, she is biased and jumps to conclusions. I don't feel comfortable talking to her about anything. I feel like she judges me as a younger parent. I find her disrespectful. I've had to bite my tongue a couple times when she asked me stupid questions about me loving my children.... I guess we just don't "click" ??? I don't recommend her. I am currently looking for a new doctor. GOOD RIDDANCE!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Our experience thus far has been that Dr. Martin is knowledgeable, amiable, attentive and thorough. Booking appointments has never been a problem. As a member of a family health team, after hours care is always available. The reception/waiting area at the Avon Family Medicine Centre is not conducive to ensuring patient confidentiality.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr.Martin is consistantly running late, I don't think she has put in a full week since she started, she is off as many days as she is there. Refuses patients to view their own files. The worst part is what you say and what she records are much different. My personal opinion is to STAY AWAY. When she says she is there to help you, run before you get screwed over like I did. I'm a 35 yr old female with multiple injuries from a car accident and she has done nothing but hinder my recovery

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012