Ratings for Dr. Laila Bhimani

Very rude and careless doctor. Barely took time to check my symtoms and responded in a ruded manner when asked. She should not be a doctor as she lacks basic social skills.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I wish I could give 0 stars for my experience with this doctor and the clinic (Viva Care Surrey Central inside Walmart). I made an apt this morning with my 4 month old son who has been coughing, had a runny nose and feeling irritable. Yesterday I was at the ER with my toddler who wasn’t diagnosed with a virus. At the time my infant wasn’t showing symptoms so he was not seen but I acted quickly and went to see a doctor for him this morning. 5 minutes to my apt, I received a missed call from the doctors office. I called back and no answer. As I checked in, I was informed by the manager that this doctor doesn’t see infants under 1 and if I suspect it’s a virus she cannot see him. They refused us care and had no remorse for the fact that he was visibly sick and suffering .

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Excellent doctor - I want to see her initially for a prescription refill and has seen her couple of times with my chronic illness. She's thorough, patient and puts patients first. Highly recommended. I am hoping to transfer my file to her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I find this doctor needs a new job, she is not pleasant and self absorbed. If you need a note for your 7 year old it will be $50 and she would rather you go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

This doctor's arrogance is what makes her a bad doctor. She denied me medication because she didn't think I had an eye infection. Now my eyes are burning and watering and the infection is very severe.....but she knows best. Won't provide regular pain medication because "she" thinks its not necessary. Wasted my time.....will never see her again.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Misdiganosed me! I presented with small/tiny bumps on my lips and she diagnosed it as cold sores. The "sores" didnt hurt or blister. And they were so small that only i could notice them. The "sores" never healed or went away. She prescribed meds that made me vomit. I finally went to another Dr who said that it was an allergic reaction, so I stopped using lip products (just Vaseline now) and the bumps went away!! I'm so annoyed at how confident Bhimani was even though I came back twice!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I saw her in Walkin clinic and found her very helpful & knowledgable. She sent me for urgent blood test & called the same evening to inform me about positive result requiring emerge visit . When I got to emerge they already had my result and I was able to get the required treatment . I am so thankful that she took time to organize everything for me and hoping she would become my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

She spent no more than 2 minutes with me and got offended when I asked her to repeat herself when I didn't understand her thick accent. I will not be going to this Dr again. She did not answer any of my questions, instead gave me a website to look up the information I needed online.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Very poor attitude and very unprofessional. It is generally not very nice to turn your back and walk away from someone who is talking to you, especially if that person is the patient you are supposed to be helping. I don't know how knowledgeable she is as she didn't help me, but her attitude and manners were horrendous. If she is at the clinic again, I'll go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I agree. Worst doctor ever.. no sympathy for patient's needs. I agree.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014