Ratings for Dr. Matthew Butler

Waiting months and months to have a simple operation most of my friends have had it done within a week ,I would t be in so much pain now an, if it was do e already and causing more problems

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

did a terrible job on my hernias nov. 2015 will not go back to him as i need them fixed again

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Butler was incredible with my recent surgery for colon cancer. From diagnosis to surgery he was compassionate and caring. So glad we have a surgeon like this in Regina.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Avoid him. I waited one and a half hours for a colonoscopy. When I went to have the procedure, I did not have any drugs. I've had this procedure before, and never experienced the pain I did yesterday. I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

One word A-HOLE!!! Calls his patients liers when you tell him a diagnosis. Let him run the same test and tells me the test lies too! Very rude and ignorant. If your a woman don't see him he treats women like dirt! Never again will I see him!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Butler recently operated on my father for colon cancer and everything went great. Always available and helpful while my dad was recovering. Would recommend without hesitation!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr.Butler was an excellent Doctor !! He did my gall bladder and was extremely polite and very helpful to my questions!! I certainly recommend him highly!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Rudest Dr I have ever encountered, did my mother's surgery, and within a week she had complications and passed away, when I asked what was happening as she was getting worse, his exact words were, not sure what is wrong, doesn't look good, she's probably not going to make it, and then simply walked away and sure enough about an hour later, she did pass. Then to make it worse, we were told an autopsy would be done so we could have an answer we waited 5 days later to find out she was still at the hospital morgue because Butler ordered NO autopsy, makes you wonder why he did that. People if your love your family, avoid this man. I wouldn't let him operate again on a goldfish.

Submitted March 28, 2016

Awful experience with him. Arrogant, didn't listen to what I was saying and I ended up having surgery for what I told him it was, but he refused to believe, after I sat in pain for 2.5 days!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Butler was amazing fixing me on what another surgeon messed up. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He cares for his patients and always makes sure things are going well after.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014