Ratings for Dr. Matthew Butler

As unfortunate it is to have to need a surgeon it would be a relief to have him be mine again. Great person, great residents, great experience (for as “great” as it can be) I appreciate his knowledge and his explanations to all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I had my gallbladder removed Feb 7/2018 by Dr Butler. He was very knowledgeable and patient with my questions and an amazing surgeon,. Came after to ensure all was well and answer any questions! He was awesome as well as the staff in day surgery and OR

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Best surgeon ever. Diagnosis spot on. Colon cancer. Treatment went exactly as he said

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Waiting months and months to have a simple operation most of my friends have had it done within a week ,I would t be in so much pain now an, if it was do e already and causing more problems

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

did a terrible job on my hernias nov. 2015 will not go back to him as i need them fixed again

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Butler was incredible with my recent surgery for colon cancer. From diagnosis to surgery he was compassionate and caring. So glad we have a surgeon like this in Regina.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Avoid him. I waited one and a half hours for a colonoscopy. When I went to have the procedure, I did not have any drugs. I've had this procedure before, and never experienced the pain I did yesterday. I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

One word A-HOLE!!! Calls his patients liers when you tell him a diagnosis. Let him run the same test and tells me the test lies too! Very rude and ignorant. If your a woman don't see him he treats women like dirt! Never again will I see him!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Butler recently operated on my father for colon cancer and everything went great. Always available and helpful while my dad was recovering. Would recommend without hesitation!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr.Butler was an excellent Doctor !! He did my gall bladder and was extremely polite and very helpful to my questions!! I certainly recommend him highly!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016