Ratings for Dr. Raewyn Seaberg

She took my tonsils out last Wednesday. Super kind, generous and gets the job done right!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Seaberg is one of the best drs we've seen. She's incredibly knowledgeable and has a lovely bedside manner. Her staff are also patient and kind, even though I have called many times with annoying questions about my son.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

After waiting weeks to see Dr. Seaberg and reading her reviews online, I was expecting a totally different experience. I was horrified by her rude bedside manner and her poor attitude. She treated me as though as I was a nuisance when I was asking her questions regarding my condition. She actually rolled her eyes at one point and kept looking at the clock like she had somewhere better to be. She was also so quick to diagnose me based on symptoms and no other test results. When I tired to make a follow-up appointment, her receptionist was extremely rude. I would avoid this doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I was referred Dr. Seaburg for my thyroid and have been dealing with her for the past year. For being a ENT surgeon /specialist wait times were minimal compared to the average doctor. At each appointment Dr. Seaburg was detailed and specific as to symptoms, causes and treatment. When it came time to scheduling my surgery, she was extermely detailed and made me feel confident in my decision to move forward . Her staff were very helpful with the whole process leading up to the surgery and were able to assist in any way. On the day of surgery Dr. Seaburg took the time to go over all the details and procedures so that I was comfortable before starting. The recovery process has been good and Dr. Seaburg's work left minimal scarring. Dr. Seaburg is truly an amazing doctor and you will not be disappointed with her. Dr. Seaburg took amazing care of me and does so for all her patients.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Seaberg is a wonderful doctor. We were referred to her because my 5 year old daughter complained of throat pain every day for months, plus had sleep issues and recurring tonsillitis. A tonsillectomy was recommended because of "giant" tonsils and although we were hesitant, we decided to move forward in mid-December. The entire experience - from the first and second consultation, to the surgery, to the follow-up appointment we had today - was great. Dr. Seaberg plus her hospital and office staff were warm and caring before, during and after the tough recovery period. I called her office multiple times while my daughter was recovering with questions and her secretary in particular was incredibly helpful - communicating with Dr. Seaberg and getting back to us with recommendations and advice. I highly recommend working with this team for children related ENT issues.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I companied my husband to see Dr. Seaberg today. She truly is an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Had a small lump on thyroid gland from scans and was referred to Dr. Seaberg she a excellent doctor, answers all questions and is extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Seaberg went in and removed the lump and turned out to be cancerous, thankfully it was caught early and and had to go back for one more repeat surgery to remove the rest of the gland. Felt comfortable going into surgery with her twice no complications. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr.Seaberg is a blessing. She knows her information and even with 1000 queations she still anawered them all even if some were the same.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Had a tumor diagnosed and removed by Dr. Seaberg. Can't say it was a pleasant experience but Dr. Seaberg was helpful, professional and explained everything thoroughly. I felt comfortable going into surgery with her and had no complications with minimal scarring. Would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Wad referred to Dr. Seaberg by a pediatrian at Sick Kids as my son had a consistent ear infection for four months. We had an appt booked the day the referral was sent and an appt two weeks later. Two weeks after that my son was booked for surgery. Surgery went well and was quick. When we went back for the follow up appt we waited an hour and a half after our appt time to see her which was not fun with a 17 month old. We made arrangements with Jessica to make sure we either have the first appt of the day or right after lunch. Unfortunately my son had to have one of the tubes replaced four months later as this is common. Again surgery went very well and we were sent home an hour and half after the surgery was done. My son's hearing is great now. Dr Seaberg has been wonderful and supportive. She answers your questions honestly. Unfortunately she can't do our sons tonsillectomy but has guaranteed us that the doctor who she referred us to is more than capable and I trust her opinion.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014