Ratings for Dr. Raewyn Seaberg

Amazing experience for a very anxious child. Highly recommend Dr. Seaberg.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

I had an awful experience recently. I am a single mom with a disabled child. I waited for five months for the appointment. I live on the other side of town and arrived 15 minutes late. I apologised to Jessica at the front desk and she responded rudely that I was over an hour late. She claimed to have left many messages yet when I checked there was only one and it did not mention a time change. I begged her to ask the Dr. To see us because my daughter has been having a lot of pain in her ears-but she replied that the Dr. Would not try to squeeze us in because she would be running late. In the end, I was so frustrated with Jessica's dismissive attitude that I had them give me my daughter's file and we left. The doctor may be great, but she is being let down by her rude office staff. I do wonder why the Dr. Never bothered to call us after the fact, since my daughter was referred to them by Sick Kids hospital?!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I seen Dr. Seaberg to have some cancer removed from my nose she was so nice she explained everything to me the staff at the hospital was great I would recommend her in a heart beat

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Did not enjoy my experience at all. Was rushed, dismissed and left feeling more confused and uncertain about my health. Best part was that she referred me back to my family doctor to be referred to a neurologist because she was unable to get me an appointment for a least a year!! What’s the point of seeing an her? Would not recommend

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I have been waiting for an appt since Oct and called and asked to be put on a cancellation list and when I called back today the other lady said they dont have a list and then had to wait for Jessica to call me back I spoke with Jessica, she claimed that she called my home # many times, I asked if she left a message and she said she never left a message "they dont leave messages they just move on to the next person". I said did you try my cell she said no they only call once. What kind of service is this??? 4 months of waiting... I wonder if her employer knows that is her practices' policy. I have never had a problem with other Dr.'s office contacting me. This Dr. may very well be amazing, kind and patient but her staff make it very hard to find that out.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I had a really good experience from the office staff, audiologist, and Dr Seaberg. It’s a friendly and very professional office. Dr Seaberg is very patient, kind, and takes the time to explain and discuss. I never felt rushed and I left feeling reassured and informed. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Seaburg is such a humble & down to earth Specialist that I have ever known. Very well knowledgeable. She takes time to explain and educate the patient before the surgery at her clinic. She helped for my in law to remove the disease with the primary hyperparathyroidism. Very dexterous hand and sharp mind.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Seaberg is a great surgeon and such a kind Dr. I'd recommend her to every parent whom his children need to remove their tonsils.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

She took my tonsils out last Wednesday. Super kind, generous and gets the job done right!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Seaberg is one of the best drs we've seen. She's incredibly knowledgeable and has a lovely bedside manner. Her staff are also patient and kind, even though I have called many times with annoying questions about my son.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017