Ratings for Dr. Angela Busletta

I absolutely love Dr. Busletta. I first met her when she attempted an inversion with my son (which did not work) but then I got to deal with her the rest of my pregnancy. She is very knowledgeable, knows how to calm you down and does fantastic work when she conducts a C-Section. I am currently seeing her with my second pregnancy and love how nice, sweet and to the point she is. She is direct but in a nice way, does not sugar coat things, but does not come across rude while delivering the news. I would recommend her or anyone in her office to anyone that is looking for an OB.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

She is wonderful! She delivered 2 of my babies; one after a long labour that turned into an emergency C-Section and the other a planned C-Section. She is very kind and knowledgeable; she always listened to my concerns and explained everything that was going on. She is great at putting your mind at ease. The only problem is that she does get behind, I have waited an hour for an appointment and even once after waiting an hour had the appointment canceled so that she could tend to an emergency. (I think these things are expected for a OBGYN though)

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013