Ratings for Dr. Yuri Mark Edward Power

I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He's not very helpful and tend to be somewhat negative towards you as he seems to be impatient and uncaring doctor. You're better off seeing someone else instead as you may will never get to see or hear from him again. Maybe rejections is his kind of thing and providing empty services for those in need. It's nice to know that this doctor does turn people who need help away. It is hard to believe he's the best Corner Brook have to offer?

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

In my opinion i think he is The best psychiatrist that is here in corner brook...He has done so so much for me....I don't know where i would be at without his expertise...I have so much respect for this man...He is top rated in my eyes...

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

If I could give this doctor a -5 rating I would! He is extremely unprofessional, rude and breaks confidentiality very easily! He does not commit to his patients and due to his negligence I have seen multiple patients suffer! I strongly recommend seeking another doctor if you struggle from any mental health issues, this doctor is NOT prompt and will leaving you waiting months to see him again. In serious cases he is unreachable and does not put his patients best interest first! Just what’s convenient for him! I am not at all surprised he isn’t employed by western health anymore, as a family member of one of his patients I must say I am disgusted with his practice! You would think someone with this much education on mental health would be more attentive to his patients and needs!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

If it wasn't for Dr.power I would still be suicidal...ECT was what brought me out of my mess. He recommended it the first time I saw him. He knows what he is talking about. Good doctor. Listen to him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Very reasonable, did not push pills. Understanding and polite.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr power, is a horrable doctor and should be replaced! I have a sister who was dealing with a mental illness really bad and he put her on a drug that was a danger to her Heath and was practicaly sadationg her! Slept all day and ate every hour and couldn't function cause she was so sadated!!!! The bastard aprroved her to go back to school like that and she couldn't even lift a book and missed so many classes due to sadation! Soooo as big sister I said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I got her to go see another doctor to see if she was on the right drugs and I knew she wasn't )

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Power is kind, compassionate and goes the extra mile for his patients. He is a fabulous psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Have not felt this good in 20 years, Dr. Power has set me on the right medication treatment plan. He is so genuine, compassionate, understanding & helpful. Can't thank him enough, finally I have a life!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

When I was in the hospital Dr power was always there. Eventhough he didn't really listen to you and assumed a lot of things, he wasn't as bad as for me being an outpatient. As soon as I left he would not return phone calls to my other doctors and my therapists. I was suppose to have a follow up and I still haven't had it. That was for 4 months ago...

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Power is #1 in my books. I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for him!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017