Dr. Sarfraz Afzal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sarfraz Afzal

He was really easy to understand and was thorough. I appreciated the time he spent with me, would recommend.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Afzal and all the staff at his dental clinic are very friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and very down to Earth. Thanks to Dr. Afzal and his clinic's wholistic care, I learned about something that has improved my life to the point that I find the facial pain I thought I was going to have to live with forever was something that could be controlled. Dr. Afzal has a highly specialized machine called Low Level Laser Therapy. It is non-invasive, on the surface of the face, hand held by Dr. Afzal laser that doesn't feel like anything besides a cool to warm glass disc in a holder that looks like a wide mouth water sprayer attached to a water hose (power cord). This machine, photobiomodulation, has given me my life back. I started seeing Dr. Afzal at least a year before beginning this Low Level Laser Therapy, a year ago. All of Dr. Afzal's staff, from the moment I walk in the door to see Jolane's welcoming smile and friendly demeanor as I enter to the awesome dental assistants, dental hygienist's, the office manager Ali, who always stops and talks to me when he has a moment or at least gives me a smile and a wave if he doesn't, and of course Dr. Afzal, who is very funny, friendly, shows concern about medical issues, and most importantly, very knowledgeable. I see Dr. Afzal and his staff twice a week and they never disappoint. I am so lucky and extremely grateful for all the services, the friendly staff, beautiful office and location that Century Crossing Dental has to offer. I trust my mouth and myself as a person in their care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Afzal and his team were not only very professional, but also very friendly, it was a welcoming environment right from when I entered the building and was greeted by the Receptionist all the way up to when I left, and when I was in Dr. Afzal was very calm and cool, and explained everything he was doing, I felt no pain and was awake for the whole thing, the massage chair I was sitting on was a bonus, this man knows how to pull a tooth! Highly recommended, thank you Dr. Sarfraz Afzal and the entire team, for the best possible treatment and experience.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Afzal is the best dentist I have seen. I'll be bringing me daghter in to see him next. Will be recommending to friends and family too.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. A is a very down-to-earth health professional. I've met plenty who weren't. Very personable and the same can be said about his staff. To me, that's just as important as the services provided. Hope they keep on doing what they're doing!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

dentist is caring and thorough, showed me the xrays on a screen and explained everything

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Phenamonal first experience, definitely changed what i thought about dentists. Thank you so much Dr. Afzal

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Spent a lot of time explaining what was wrong and my options. Didn't feel rushed at all and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Hygienists are great, Jolane is great, dr afzal will drain all of your insurance money and do unnecessary work. He said I need ; fillings but a second opinion said one was needed.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

He's professional and informative, takes the time to listen and spends time with you, really appreciate it.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017