Ratings for Dr. Eliane Shore

Absolutely awful. While I didn’t wait long to see dr. Shore, her bedside manner is terrible. She spoke about me to her resident as if I wasn’t in the room, provided me with zero information, failed to answer any of my questions and just mumbled a robotic dialogue of what to expect after the test I had done while finishing with “we’ll see you in 6 months” as she left the room. It was extremely rushed, unprofessional and just plain awkward. See another doctor if possible.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

The care I received from Dr. Shore throughout the length of and following my pregnancy was second to none. Dr. Shore consistently demonstrated compassion, attentiveness, and most importantly expertise in the field of obstetrics. I genuinely looked forward to all of my appointments with Dr. Shore as I knew that I would be well taken care of. She took a proactive approach to my health and the health of my baby and it’s for that reason that I have already and will continue to highly recommend Dr. Shore!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I recently had my first appointment with Dr Shore, and I will not be going back. She was very dismissive and barely asked me any questions about my symptoms or medical history. The chart system was down, so she couldn't view my test results or MRIs, and she didn't do a physical exam. And yet - somehow - she came to the conclusion to prescribe me extremely controversial (and super expensive!) injections!! Thanks but no thanks.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Shore and the nurse who spoke to me first were both so judgemental they made me feel incredibly uncomfortable opening up to them. To the point that with Dr. Shore i felt the need to withhold facts that could have been important to my issue, because i didnt want to experience further judgement from her. I am an adult woman, and she scolded me as if i were a little girl. On top of that - she did not provide me with any knowledge or solutions for my issue. She wrote me a prescription without explaining why or what it was. She gave me a pamphlet for something else with no explanation. And i left the appt feeling even more lost than when i walked in.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Anyone that has written anything negative about Dr. Shore most certainly has the wrong doctor - she is extremely skilled, caring and professional. Yes you may have to wait awhile to see her but it's only because she takes the full amount of time that she needs with each patient rather than kicking you out after the usual allotted 15 min. If you have questions or concerns she will spend the time with you to explain everything and even provide diagrams. I am thrilled that I was referred to her and would recommend anyone (sister, mother, friends) to go to her. She put me at ease with my hysterectomy decision and even held my hand before my surgery. I had a fairly complicated case with very large, multiple fibroids and she was able to perform the surgery laparoscopically which greatly cut down on the recovery time and pain for me. I was very impressed by the entire team and care that I received at St. Mike's.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Shore by my GP because of the size and location of my uterine fibroids. She provided me with a diagnosis and information to determine if surgical removal of the fibroids was right for me and explained the procedure and risks. There was careful planning to ensure I received the best possible treatment to respect my religious and personal beliefs. My surgery went well and I had a smooth recovery because of Dr.Shore, she displays a wonderful balance of efficiency and compassion.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I have many heartfelt thanks to Dr. Shore for her proper and prompt treatment, and especially for her kind comfort and encouragement rendered me during my pregnancies. I am so fortunate to have her as my OB doctor. She has superb skills on C-section. By the last few days before the due date of my first baby, my previous OB doctor told me that I need an elective caesarean because my baby was still in breech position and he had to leave for his own surgery. His sudden introduction of Dr. Shore made me incredibly nervous. Luckily, the first meeting with Dr. Shore was great. She impressed me that she was so knowledgeable and confident about her profession. The operation went so well, her group gave me much care physically and mentally. I honestly felt my recovery from the surgery was a breeze. It was quick without any complication. When I knew I got pregnant again, I chose Dr. Shore as my OB doctor without hesitation. With frequent visits, I found she is very patient. Although she did not report every details about my pregnancy, she always actively offered me the chances to ask her questions and she would answer them clearly in an easy to understand format. My second baby delivery with her was actually quite a pleasant experience. Everything went smoothly, and my little girl came out safe and healthy. If I have a chance to get pregnant again, I will definitely go back to her. I really appreciate and respect her!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Needs to reassess her bedside manner. If you can be clinical about her unexplainable desire to carve our your reproductive anatomy she is the doctor for you. If you are looking for a doctor capable of compassion and empathy you'd be better of with Frankenstein's monster at your bedside.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Eliane Shore for two years and I would highly recommend her. She was very professional, knowledgeable and very caring. She was very thorough in her explanations and took her time with me. I had to wait a half hour before I saw her but it was worth the wait! Some patients need to look to the government for their complaints.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Worst doctor ever. She is always running behind schedule. I have to wait for at least 45 minutes every time

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Eliane Shore's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.