Ratings for Dr. C Dietrichsen

Had her for several years she is amamazing and kind. Got me into surgery right away for tonsils after fighting with previous doctor for years. Took my sisters Endo seriously and got her a specialist

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Dietrichsen has been my Dr. for about 6 years now and I love her manner and respect her judgments. Her private staff are great girls and Reception at BF South clinic are very accommodating even in their busiest of times, God Bless them all <3

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Worst Dr ever!!!!. Very in pleasent and rude! It amazes me that she is what comes out of Ned school. She's natourious for misdiagnoseing. Thank God, she doesn't to ER

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Abysmal experiences ever since I've first met her. To start off, it's really hard to get an appointment: she's always either booked up for monthes or on vacation. Second, she's an extremely unpleasant woman, with terrible bedside manners who hypocritically and unfairly judges her patients. Based on an infamous experience in the past, in which she completely bended the rules and improperly signed off on many medical forms multiple times, I can conclude that she is the least helpful and knowledgeable doctor I've ever had, to the point that I'm legitimately shocked she ever got in to Medical School, let alone graduated. Stay away at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this Dr.!! She is so warm and caring. I think all Dr.'s should have to take a lesson from Dr. Dietrichson on proper bedside care of a patient. She makes me feel like she cares about me and I know that she takes a personal interest in me as she always remembers me by name and the members of my family by name and asks about various activities that I am involved in. No other Dr. I have ever had has done that! She cares about me from the inside out, my emotional health, physical health, mental health, and spiritual health. She is AMAZING! She is a bit hard to get into see, but I can totally see why! She is that popular. On the downside, the booking staff out front could really stand to 'upgrade' their customer service skills. They border on rude and snippy. But, Dr. Dietrichsons nurses are just as amazing as she is. I highly recommend this Dr.!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Takes about a month to get an appointment with. Then when you arrive the reception staff is rude. And if Dr. Dietrichson changes her schedule, they neglect to tell you. When you do have an appointment too I find that she pushes prescription on top of prescription onto you for things you do not need. Good luck with making an appointment in a timely matter to go over test results. Oh and if you need a prescription renewal ASAP, good luck. You have to make an appointment and the soonest available is in 3 weeks. And they will not do business with your pharmacy when your pharmacist faxes in your prescription renewal, even though they tell you "oh we will get right on it!"

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I LOVE HER!!! I actully like going to the doctor now, i feel i can talk to her about anything without any judgement. She was very helpful and my children just loved her. Very plesant women.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012