Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Trottier

Dr. Trottier is an amazing doctor and he is compassionate. He takes time in explaining things to you and always asks if you have any questions. He makes you feel like a person not just a number. His staff Melanie will always return your call and she's very nice. Merci Dr. Trottier!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

My family Dr. recommended Dr. Trottier and I was very pleased she did. Aside from the nature of the procedure needed. and having had a similar procedure done previously by another doctor that left me in a lot of pain and just an all around bad experience, I must say that after having my original consultation and pre-op pep talk with Dr. Trottier, his assistant Mélanie and other members of the team, I felt very relieved and confident before heading into this surgery . Dr. Trottier & his nurse Melanie were absolutely excellent. Friendly, informative, knowledgeable and comforting. They followed up with a personal phone call the next day to see how I was doing with an invite to call at any time if I had any questions or concerns post surgery. Thank you for making a not so pleasant to have surgery as pleasant as possible. I am up for possible other unrelated surgery and will definitely be looking to Dr. Trottier to have this done if needed. Jocelyne C

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Wow! What an amazing doctor! His bedside manner are great! Usually manage to make me laugh even in pain. He the best surgeon I ever had!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Both my husband and I had surgery performed by Dr. Trottier. I have nothing but praise for this man. He is friendly, thorough and takes the time to answer all questions. His staff is friendly and so very helpful. I recommend him highly. Helene L.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I was sent to see DR.TROTTIER by my family doctor for hernias and the nurse call me right a way for a appointment after a couple days i saw the DR.TROTTIER and the week after he did the surgery.DR TROTTIER and his staff are very nice people they realy take care of me and they still do, to find me another doctor for another surgery . Thank you very much for that fast service keep up the good work . Andre B.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

J'ai eu la chance d'avoir Dr. Trottier comme chirurgien pour une chirurgie d'urgence suite à des complications d'une autre chirurgie effectuer par un autre chirurgien à l'hôpital Montfort. Dr. Trottier est très professionnel et humain avec ses patients. Il prend le temps d'informer ses patients de la procedures et de répondre à toute question et inquiétude. Son sens de l'humour est immensément apprécier surtout lorsqu'on est en situations de stresse et d'inquiétude. Si vous avez une chirurgie de planifier avec Dr. Trottier, n'ayer aucune inquiétude, vous etre entre bonne main. Sylvie M.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Nous avons eu la chance d'avoir Dr Trottier pour ma mère. Elle a été soigné avec beaucoup de passion et très professionel. Merci encore pour vos excellent soin donné à ma mère. Dr très rigolo. Nous avons besoin de gens comme vous.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Aside from needing the procedure this was a very comforting appointment. Dr. Trottier & his nurse Melanie should be the sample that every doctor & nurse around the world follows. They were the best medical team I have ever encountered in my entire 69 years of life. They were very friendly, informative and comforting. They followed up with a personal phone call the next day to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Rest assured, you are in very good hands with Dr Trottier.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Absolutely the best surgeon out there. He was able and willing to do something that every other surgeon that I spoke with wouldn't do. Fix my massive hernia. Thank you Dr. Trottier, because of you I feel like myself again.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016