Ratings for Dr. A Belhaj

I found him very helpful and he helped diagnose me with mold in the lungs and sinuses, he was very gracious and polite.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I saw Dr Belhaj for mold infection affecting my lungs & sinus, which I suffered with for a year It was scarry , because I kept coughing a black

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I was referred to him for Lyme disease....he gave me an antibiotic for 30 days. I went back to see him after the 30 days and he told me that if I don't feel better then I don't have lyme disease...and dismissed me like I was wasting his time. I also felt that seeing him was a waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Was referred to him by my family doctor because of extreme mold exposure (had rashes all over and other terrible symptoms). Appointment was for 15 min. But I only saw him for 3 min. He sat down asked me what it was about. Then he said without the best bedside manner (roughly): "mold doesn't cause any infections or rashes, just allergy (in a thick accent)" and flew out of the room. I have since gone on to, whilst paying out of pocket/debt, get lab tests that prove that I have serious mycotoxin poisoning (poisons caused by mold as a secondary metabolite) and other issues. I've been to the hospital 2 times coughing blood and black junk with lung pain since going to this doctor 2 months ago. I'm still nowhere near recovered. He was wrong on all accounts about mold only causing allergies (a quick google search proves him wrong). His superior has commented in some press release that he's famous for "diagnosing on the spot quickly" and that's what the hospital needed. Sure.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Absolutely useless. I should have gotten a referral to see someone else. I was just an excuse for this guy to bill OHIP. He spent scant minutes with me and was in no way beneficial seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. A Belhaj's Credentials

• University of Al Fateh (Grad. 1998)